Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Separate vendor content section?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Separate vendor content section?
Misterboner
Board Regular
Member # 49005

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Misterboner   Email Misterboner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello, All -
I know I haven't posted much or established myself here on these boards, but I was thinking...

Is it possible to have a separate section for vendor threads? I really enjoy the content shared by folks like snowman, Cain, gormee, etc... Actual private photos of wives, girlfriends and partners. Sometimes it feels like I have to sort through 25 threads of vendor content to find a true enthusiast sharing with the community. I'm definitely not knocking their content, it's great! But it has seemed to be greatly increasing lately. Just thoughts...

Posts: 7 | Registered: Aug 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BTL2.0
Major Player
Member # 49128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BTL2.0   Email BTL2.0   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm on the mousepad more now due to that, they have a strictly enthusiast section so that it isn't bogged down in vendors, then they have the vendor section too. I think it's great that the sites share so much free pic with the community but it would be nice to just have the amateur section here.

--------------------
She's only a lightswitch away from beauty!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm...not sure I follow you...there is a foot pictures topic that has a variety of foot pics from.different people and the contribution section contains commerical and individual pics...its easy to tell each other apart.
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or create an Amateur/Enthusiast section only? I guess it works both ways.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18311 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jennifer Feet
Board Regular
Member # 49149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jennifer Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Jennifer Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It would be cool a session for these photos. [Smile]

--------------------
Email me: feet.jennifer@gmail.com
Custom clips and pics.

Posts: 46 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oneagain:
Hmm...not sure I follow you...there is a foot pictures topic that has a variety of foot pics from.different people and the contribution section contains commerical and individual pics...its easy to tell each other apart.

Exactly. I love women's feet, and I enjoy professional as well amateur stuff, so I don't see the problem. There's room for everyone as long as they're contributing great female feet...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links