Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot parties? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Foot parties?
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So as i said u have ur options. There tend to be upwards of 40 girls at the mainstream parties. With that is a ratio or two girls to each guy. The girls and guys come and leave at different times and for parties run in nyc by jason or ana they stick to that. I still recommend getting in early so u have first dibbs. Other parties i prefer to get ther late ish , talk to the model for a bit, ive had them clean off again if i wasnt sure, other times at less discreet parties ive gone for the model that was blatently about face sitting and shower stuff and told her i just wanted to jerk off in her feet. I do the same thing with sessions, im a stinky feet guy so i book the first session of the day. However, its gonna be winter time so i like to do parties at this time, boots and socks and all that goodie two shoes stuff. It really is fun and some girls ask u to clean their feet before they get to them, and we have a good repore of overdoing the cleaning since we know more ppl wil have at then feet. Again at all the less discreet parties that ive been to they have a separate bathroom for the models and ive been into them bc i was allowed to go pee when the main bathroom was being used like crazy, the model i just finished on would always decline further seasions till she went and cleaned off. They fill the sink up or run the bath tap and clean up properly and will chill in the common area for a while drinking with their next clients for a bit and even tell them to wait up. Ive also called ahead for smelly feet, its hit or miss but if u get there early u can find some. The problem there is they only hire model types with perfect feet so there is hardly any scent to go around even if ur the first client. There will be a couple with smelly feet naturally tho, who are coming straight from work. The awesome part is u can ask them to smell their feet first. Look at it this way, u get these super cool model types and girl next door types and they will all be cool about feet stuff, u grab a few numbers for private sessions later or talk to the proprietor about private sessions. Its like going to a strip club for feet. Speaking of strip clubs, u get great smelling feet, just wait for em to dance, but u have to jerk off quicker 20 bucks per song not for 10 mins
Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some good points, @baalfootish, thanks for the input!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links