Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Excited Rambling

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Excited Rambling
GC30
Member # 50067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GC30   Email GC30   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, you all don't know me, but I've been lurking here for the last few weeks so I feel like I know you and I had to share with someone who'd understand a bit. I just had the best morning ever. Met up with a normal human (surprise!) from CL, who licked/sucked my feet...for the first time ever! He was supposed to just take my shoes but was really sweet and patient so I had to give it a try. I've been addicted to foot massages for a few weeks now, after having a friend give me the best one in my life (lasted HOURS). I had been fantasizing about someone licking them for awhile. I've had a shit load of dickholes email me (ads posted that offered massages only to turn out to be a front for just straight up sex and an unbelievable amount of dick pics), so I am just so goddamn excited...literally! Gonna be a good night for me [Smile]

Was anyone else a bundle of nerves their first time?

Posts: 1 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeSucker Scott
Loyal Member
Member # 18112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeSucker Scott   Email ToeSucker Scott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome...sounds like he had a good time too [Smile]

--------------------
Let Me Suck Your Toes

Posts: 80 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links