Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » BABS socks/stockings

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: BABS socks/stockings
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone here purchased any type of footwear from Becky? Socks, pantyhose, stocking, shoes, etc.? I wanted to see if she was a scam artist. I emailed her and she said I can send her money through Paypal. On her website she asks for $35. However, she quoted me $60. I said why charge me more? She said prices went up. Then, I asked if I purchased them will she guarantee her foot odor to be in the footwear? After that she does NOT answer. This makes me wonder if it is even Becky answering the emails or just an administrator. Does anyone have any experience with her?
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Many models have a bunch of orders and tons of emails to sort through.

I would pass on buying from her. There has been a thread or two about her. She is mainly actress playing a role. She does have great feet and some good videos...but I wouldnt trust it..she probably wouldnt funk it up how you hope.

I have been looking for some models that can make some hardcore socks but been disappointed each time.

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She could give up her relentless and tireless hunt to become an actress (in NYC when most of the work is in LA) and go on a "foot tour." She'd clean house. Do foot fetish tours for 5 years, see the country (even the world) and never work again if you save and invest properly. Would anybody pay $300 to worship those feet? I would. Look up "AshleySoles." She just went to Europe strictly based on foot worship sessions. Now she's on a 6 city tour of the USA.

"Becky" never will though, and it's so aggravating how the photographer (who acts like he's her) answers her Twitter and emails and leads people on. It's her damn morals and her boyfriend that are in the way.

Have fun scratching and clawing to make rent in NYC Becky. (Her real name is Maria).

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alastor79
Elite Trooper
Member # 48395

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alastor79     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, her real name is Maria Aparo.
Posts: 374 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aaaaa1
Major Player
Member # 31001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aaaaa1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alastor79:
Yes, her real name is Maria Aparo.

Whoa!!! Never knew that... Just visited her fb page and it's kind of hilarious how squeaky-clean it is compared to her Badass Becky foot fetish alter ego.
Posts: 200 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she probably either has a boyfriend that is totally against her allowing contact with other guys...or she is only intersted as far as gettig cash and pretending.

We all try to make our way in life...she is getting probably decent money with the youtube stuff and other enterprises. Cant fault her for figuring a way to make cash..im trying to figure out a way for quick cash as well!!!

That being said, I wouldnt trust her on buying socks or personal effects as I dont think she is that much into satisfying fans...but at least she shares her feet and talks about foot fetish in a positive light. Dont know if she sells vids or photos but that woukd be as far as I would take her.

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BTL2.0
Major Player
Member # 49128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BTL2.0   Email BTL2.0   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never understood the appeal of buying used items off a random person on the internet. Putting an awful lot of trust in someone that you have literally no idea who they are... but, to each their own.

--------------------
She's only a lightswitch away from beauty!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't get the negativity surrounding BaBS. If she's an actress and doing it for the money so what? [Tongue]

As stated by oneagain she's representing feet in a positive way compared to bitchy chicks that flip you off calling you "loser" or the hellbound fetish dommes...not my thing but to each their own. [Roll Eyes]

I applaud her and hopefully she'll inspire others to do the same. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alastor79
Elite Trooper
Member # 48395

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alastor79     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chicks that calling you "loser" are a big TURN OFF for me! Foot Fetish is not BDSM, the real foot fetishists are lover of female feet and not SLAVES.
Posts: 374 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Robotron2084:
I don't get the negativity surrounding BaBS. If she's an actress and doing it for the money so what? [Tongue]

As stated by oneagain she's representing feet in a positive way compared to bitchy chicks that flip you off calling you "loser" or the hellbound fetish dommes...not my thing but to each their own. [Roll Eyes]

I applaud her and hopefully she'll inspire others to do the same. [Thumbs Up]

This, but if she's scamming us then she may be completely fake all a round. Who knows, maybe she's gotten enough compliments on her feet that she realized they're a good asset to make a quick buck off of.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, so I emailed "Becky" a 2nd time asking about her socks. Basically, I worded in a way like if I wasn't happy with them, what happens from there? She or the administrator NEVER wrote back! It seems to me that once anyone is aware of a possible scam they just tune away. Is "Becky" hoping that everyone who watches her YouTube videos just going to fall in love with her and empty out their wallets in becoming a "Becky Buddy" paying tons of membership and buy socks and other stuff without question?

Logically, it is impossible for her to satisfy her fans. She has over 30,000 subscribers on YouTube and if only 1% of them buy her socks, that's 300 orders. She claims she wears her socks for ONE WHOLE WEEK. Technically, if that is true it will take almost 6 years to complete 300 orders. 300 orders, 300 weeks and there are only 52 weeks a year.

Is she going to say to a fan, you are #180 on the waiting list. Your sock order will be complete in 3 years. Just wait 3 years okay?? Does that even make sense at all? Can't foot models see that we customers can see that?

This not only pertains to socks but custom pics/videos and well. Many foot models get paid through Paypal and don't deliver the products and I heard Paypal doesn't even get involved since there is no proof who is honest and who is lying when it comes to the customer and buyer. Paypal sounds like a scammer's best friend. Sort of like how those Indian scammers who pretend to be Microsoft support tries to hack in your PC and tell you to purchase a GreenDot MoneyPak card

Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BTL2.0:
I've never understood the appeal of buying used items off a random person on the internet. Putting an awful lot of trust in someone that you have literally no idea who they are... but, to each their own.

Same here ... there is NO guarantee that those smelly socks or whatever that you purchased were actually worn by the random girl you bought them from online or don't have some other artificial chemicals or scents sprayed on them to make them "stinky" ... I wouldn't buy a girl's used items unless I got them directly off her feet in person (even then I don't know if I would do it anyways lol)
Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tintin19153
Major Player
Member # 3694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tintin19153   Author's Homepage   Email tintin19153   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'M in the group, that can't see paying money to an Internet model, for her socks. I do enjoy the smell of women with stinky feet, but I have seen way too many scams. I will never forget Britney sweet stink and the big blow up of her selling socks and it was her boyfriend that was wearing them. Just the thought of it,makes me sick.
Posts: 177 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Fuck Britney Sweetstink!!! She didn't only tell her husband/boyfriend to wear the socks, she soaked the hose, socks with harsh chemicals (ammonium, fish oil, vinegar) and claimed that it was her smell. She is the Bernie Madoff of foot scams. Anyone who had a good experience with Britney Sweetstink dealt with her VERY early on when she was honest ONLY at the very beginning.

Then orders increased and she turned shady and decided to scam everyone and just collect money.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links