Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Im New Here (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Im New Here
Leesa
Board Regular
Member # 50090

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Leesa   Email Leesa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New here wanting to show off my sexy sweaty stinky feet. Teasing all you guys with a foot fetish. There will be no nudity or face shots. Feel free to comment or ask any questions. Pics to come tonight.

Leesa

Posts: 9 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShowMeStench
Board Regular
Member # 50093

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShowMeStench     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry you feel that way. I'm not comfortable showing who I am because you never know who may be looking. I have an incredible career and just not taking any chances.
Posts: 43 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShowMeStench
Board Regular
Member # 50093

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShowMeStench     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is her husband BTW.
Posts: 43 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to Wu's, both of you! Plenty of folks show pics with no faces, so you can feel just fine about that.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I respect one's opinion to not show their face.

However, to me there's much more than a woman than just her feet; I like pretty girls with pretty feet. If I don't know who a pair of feet belong to, then I have zero interest personally.

As I mentioned, if one doesn't want to show their face, then that's their prerogative, but at the same time, if one is embarrassed to be associated with the foot community, then why should the foot community embrace that person?

As was also mentioned, even if someone you did know saw you on here, that would mean they would have to acknowledge in the first place that they post on a foot fetish forum, essentially admitting they have a penchant for feet. I get the impression that most guys are embarrassed about having a foot fetish, so I highly doubt you'd be "called out" for being on here.

People post way more incriminating evidence that paints themselves in a negative light on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter that would jeopardize their career.

[ September 20, 2016, 03:12 PM: Message edited by: BareSoles84 ]

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShowMeStench
Board Regular
Member # 50093

At the request of my wife, there will be no facial and absolutely no nudity. Sorry but respect it or just don't follow if that's what you're looking for
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If yer gonna pressure someone to not be anonymous then you ought to be doing that yourself, vis. avatars and usernames.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShowMeStench
Board Regular
Member # 50093

Its ok I'm glad that my wife is willing to do this at all.
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
If yer gonna pressure someone to not be anonymous then you ought to be doing that yourself, vis. avatars and usernames.

I don't feel anyone is pressuring anybody to do anything. If a female (or anyone) who posts here wants to only post pictures of her feet and be anonymous, that's completely her prerogative and is welcome to do so. However, since it stated that comments are welcome, people are merely stating that they personally have zero interest in foot pics only, regardless of how nice the feet may be. For me personally, I like pretty girls with pretty feet and not just feet because a woman has much more to offer than just her feet. Nice feet on a pretty female is an added bonus because it's a detail I notice while many other guys don't.

As MP said, I think that's potentially part of what turns some females off from foot enthusiasts, is they have the impression that foot guys only care about and only get off to feet and that's it. And they apparently wouldn't necessarily be wrong.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to WUs 😊 I look forward to your photo sets!

While I understand and wholeheartedly believe and even shout a hooray that there are foot men who love women for feet and the total package. I also vehemently understand the need for privacy and anonymity. For me it's my kids. I strongly suspect my son has a FF as well. I have for a few years now. He will like every one of us eventually find his way to WUS hallowed halls. He doesn't need to see mom up here! For some of you may think that is a dream come true but trust me it's not. It's my reality.

Models both amateur and more so professional open up their personal life when they show their faces. I know women who have had stalkers and feared for their lives. It is so very easy to say things like its a cop out and he lost his job but he's doing better but the reality is that family had financial struggles because of that. You may want to see a face with the feet but there is an entire life behind that picture. It is just so much..... More than I think you realize.

O

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShowMeStench
Board Regular
Member # 50093

Well worded, thank you for your input. I also feel the same way in many ways.
SOLEjerX
Elite Trooper
Member # 48925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEjerX   Email SOLEjerX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I strongly agree with Ophillia!!! ShowMeStench & Leesa, I welcome you both; I respect and support your wishes. Thanks for sharing and again welcome to the community. [Thumbs Up] [Cheers] [Joint] [Joint]
Posts: 440 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShowMeStench
Board Regular
Member # 50093

We thank you and are both glad to be on here
ShowMeStench
Board Regular
Member # 50093

I've already spoke on this. Nothing else to say
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Michael I can not answer your question.

You do bring up some good points. Personally I feel the complimenting on a picture 4 years ago does not a stalker make. That's just common sense to me. In my opinion a stalker is a person who lavishes unwanted attention on another person against their will after being blatently told not to in a way that is malicious and harmful.

It's not paranoia. It's being careful in a digital world that changes daily. You being a man I am really glad that you are such an expert on being a woman. Just because YOU have never heard of it happening Doesn't mean it hasn't.

I was trying to give you a different point of view but obviously you have it all figured out. My bad.

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links