Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Dark days ahead...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dark days ahead...
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So it's almost winter time. More women are starting to break out the harvest boots, even in places where it's still warm. It's got me thinking once again about how much it would suck if feet were accepted across the board as a sexual object. Here are some reasons.

Women wouldn't be allowed to go barefoot, or wear anything open toed.

There would be a "Footers" restaurant where they would walk on the table in closed toed heels or flats with only toe cleavage.

There would be dressing rooms for women to try on shoes with no open door space at the bottom, and unisex shoe stores wouldn't be as common.

Women's feet would be even more beat up from wearing shoes all of the time, with the exception of athletic shoes.

Women would have to wear water shoes on the beach/pool, and would be arrested there or anywhere for exposing their feet.

Socks would be the same as bras

If you were dating a girl the traditional moral way, she wouldn't take her shoes off on the 1st thru 5th dates. Maybe even more.

Pedicurists would take on a new plastic surgeon title.

More women would be more cranky bc more are comfortable being barefoot.

We'd have to go to strip clubs and pay to see what we can see all over the place for free now.

The only positive would be that it would be normal, but would you rather have all of that in place, or have to use extra game and smoothness to get to feet or get called a weirdo.
Alright so that was my pick me up for the day. If anyone has any other reasons, go ahead and add them.

Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
True that; if those were the rules I'd be arrested for lusting in public every time I left the house. [Laugh]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, it's kind of a blessing that feet are not sexualized like breasts and butts are.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*Women would wear socks--while doing yoga!
*Movies would get R-ratings--just because they have close-up scenes of female feet!
A question, though: What about stockings/pantyhose?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
*Women would wear socks--while doing yoga!
*Movies would get R-ratings--just because they have close-up scenes of female feet!
A question, though: What about stockings/pantyhose?

Oh yes, I'm a sucker for sexy women doing yoga barefoot!

I would say that thick pantyhose/stocking that didn't show the barefoot might be acceptable since women can wear bikinis, but you know how certain laws contradict others.

Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One advantage, if this happened: Seeing your lady's feet bare for the first time would be a very special occasion.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm glad feet aren't often considered to be sexual parts of the body. Sneaking peeks is always nice and there's so many videos and pictures out there that aren't even really adult content. I have no issues with foot fetishism being a less common phenomenon.
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links