Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I could use some help (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I could use some help
ShowMeStench
Board Regular
Member # 50093

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShowMeStench     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Men and Women, what are the smelliest female feet you've ever smelled? What type of shoe was she wearing, and how was she wearing them? Socks, nylons, or bare? Thank you in advance.
Posts: 43 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShowMeStench
Board Regular
Member # 50093

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShowMeStench     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That sounds so hot. Thank you
Posts: 43 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She was wearing closed toe leather mules. Even after washing/scrubbing them the smell was still strong. I figured that she probably has a bacteria problem bc it wasn't a musky smell mixed with leather. She was pretty hot and her feet were sexy but I couldn't indulge in them with that smell. It was awful. I got a good view though.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShowMeStench
Board Regular
Member # 50093

My wife can wash her feet after being in her keds and soon afterwards the smell is just like after taking her keds off.
ShowMeStench
Board Regular
Member # 50093

These look like they could create quite a sweaty smell
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kwiksand:
quote:
Originally posted by ShowMeStench:
That sounds so hot. Thank you

Have a look at them, here....

http://imgur.com/kfubH45

Those are sexy. I have a major fetish for flats.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toes2Nose1969
All Pro Poster
Member # 47961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toes2Nose1969   Author's Homepage   Email Toes2Nose1969   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend is in to my fetish. She has this pair of sneaks that are well worn and broke in, and make her feet really smelly. When she starts to wear them on Monday, I know that on Friday night I'm in for it. It is pure torture, knowing what is to come. She breaks these out once in a while. If I'm "lucky" her feet will be in my face that night.
Posts: 514 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShowMeStench
Board Regular
Member # 50093

Wow, very nice
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My sister. She took her boots off once and [Puke]

The stench was so bad I can't even remember quite what they smelt like (possibly this might be my brain blanking out a traumatic memory), I just remember how bad it was (not sure why her feet smelt so gross, maybe it was because she wasn't wearing socks).

When we were younger I used to worship her feet (this is great fun, if you never got to worship an older sister's feet, you missed out) and they had this vinegary, nearly chemical smell, which I remember was much more pleasant [Drool]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShowMeStench
Board Regular
Member # 50093

Lol, wow pretty powerful stuff lol
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What the actual fuck?

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18304 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShowMeStench
Board Regular
Member # 50093

Don't know how to respond to this one.
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So back to the question at hand, my wife wears some DOC Martens (mary jane style) to work and of course no socks and her feet smell is strong.
Flats almost always work too. These seem to make it happen. Oh and of course, TOMS.

Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShowMeStench
Board Regular
Member # 50093

Mmmmm very nice. I was wondering when the Toms were going to appear. I know those work well when creating very smelly feet. My wife's make hers smell of strong sweat and vinegar. Thanks
ShowMeStench
Board Regular
Member # 50093

Lol, really? Thanks for your input. If you feel the need to be a smartass, this is not the place. If you're still bent out of shape because you don't understand why some women don't want to show their faces, just look up random pics of women.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links