Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Just joined, got tonnes of amateur foot stuff to share

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Just joined, got tonnes of amateur foot stuff to share
footlover9637
Loyal Member
Member # 50210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover9637     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all. I've just joined up here as I really like the idea of showing off all the amateur foot pics/vids that I have in my collection. I have lots of custom vids, pics of girfriends feet etc to show off that I have collected over the years. I will post a few pics later on and if anyone has any requests of what kind of things to see just pm me 😊 if you all love feet as much as me you are in for a treat.
Posts: 73 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeSucker Scott
Loyal Member
Member # 18112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeSucker Scott   Email ToeSucker Scott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you on kik by chance? Would love to see what you have

--------------------
Let Me Suck Your Toes

Posts: 80 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover9637
Loyal Member
Member # 50210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover9637     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no sorry don't have kik but do use Skype etc but will be posting some pics on here first in a few mins :-)
Posts: 73 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover9637
Loyal Member
Member # 50210

sorry just realised that you cannot post pictures to your topics here, what would be the best way for me to put some on for people to see? thanks
footlover9637
Loyal Member
Member # 50210

http://imgur.com/eleZAnn

let me know if this works please and what you think :-)

feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footlover9637:
http://imgur.com/eleZAnn

let me know if this works please and what you think :-)

[Drool] [Drool]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links