Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » New movie "Certain Women" tons of feet!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New movie "Certain Women" tons of feet!
morefeetplz
Major Player
Member # 2698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for morefeetplz   Email morefeetplz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All,

Discovered this online today:

http://www.gossipcop.com/kristen-stewart-certain-women-today-show-video-laura-dern-interview-watch/

Apparently the director is into feet and this movie has a ton of foot scenes whereas the interviewer talking to Kristen Stewart and Laura Dern actually mentioned it. Didn't make it sound weird.

J

Posts: 177 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Skip to 4:23 to hear the mention about feet. Thanks for posting.

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
morefeetplz
Major Player
Member # 2698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for morefeetplz   Email morefeetplz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks! Guess I should have mentioned that [Smile]
Posts: 177 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverstar   Email silverstar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds intetesting
Posts: 409 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
morefeetplz
Major Player
Member # 2698

I know! Definitely worth checking out
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking forward to seeing this!

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it's funny how the interviewer jokes about how many more tickets they'll sell
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tintin19153
Major Player
Member # 3694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tintin19153   Author's Homepage   Email tintin19153   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL! I have no ideal why Kathy said that. My wife had me watch it. There is one scene that is 10seconds of Laura`s foot. One of the worse movies I have ever seen. It was boring as hell.
Posts: 177 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverstar   Email silverstar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There were not shots of Kristen Stewart?
Posts: 409 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tintin19153
Major Player
Member # 3694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tintin19153   Author's Homepage   Email tintin19153   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No!I have no ideal why Kathy said what she said. There is a 10 second shot of Laura and that's it.Plus the movie was boring and stupid.
Posts: 177 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tintin19153:
No!I have no ideal why Kathy said what she said. There is a 10 second shot of Laura and that's it.Plus the movie was boring and stupid.

I think at this point, if you want to see a movie that have good shots of female feet, you might as well just watch a Tarantino movie (i.e., Bridget Fonda in Jackie Brown, Salma Hayek in From Dusk 'Til Dawn, and Rosario Dawson in Death Proof... [Wink] ) .

[ November 04, 2016, 04:50 PM: Message edited by: solesurvivordragon ]

Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links