Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Times you wish...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Times you wish...
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You would have said, or done something pertaining to feet. I was at Target recently, and when I left it was pouring rain. There was the usual little crowd without umbrellas standing by the door either waiting to dash or for it to stop, including myself. There was a very beautiful tall blonde dressed formal wearing closed toe heels standing by me. She had one bag, and before you knew it she took her heels off and ran to her car. Her feet looked delicious. I wish I would of had my phone out to get video of her.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes I do. I was parked a little ways away and getting ready to cross the street as I saw a car slowing down so I was waiting for it to pass and the car stopped. A woman in the car had pulled over to ask me a question when I realized she was a foot model from a well known foot fetish website.

I wanted so badly to ask her about it but I didn't know how to bring it up out of the blue, meanwhile I was trying just to form a complete sentence. The moment passed and she pulled off and I completely blew it.

I had the opportunity handed to me on a silver platter to meet and discuss this fetish with a model who's probably gotten more feet than me and I still couldn't find a way to work it into the conversation. Everytime I think about it I kick myself in the ass for blowing it and it happened over two years ago.

Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen a lot of girls in my office take their shoes off, at their desks. If only I could have a special spy camera. . . [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by houseshooz:
Yes I do. I was parked a little ways away and getting ready to cross the street as I saw a car slowing down so I was waiting for it to pass and the car stopped. A woman in the car had pulled over to ask me a question when I realized she was a foot model from a well known foot fetish website.

I wanted so badly to ask her about it but I didn't know how to bring it up out of the blue, meanwhile I was trying just to form a complete sentence. The moment passed and she pulled off and I completely blew it.

I had the opportunity handed to me on a silver platter to meet and discuss this fetish with a model who's probably gotten more feet than me and I still couldn't find a way to work it into the conversation. Everytime I think about it I kick myself in the ass for blowing it and it happened over two years ago.

That was meant to be. Then again she may of been creeped out by you recognizing her. Who was she, if you don't mind me asking?
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
I've seen a lot of girls in my office take their shoes off, at their desks. If only I could have a special spy camera. . . [Smile]

I don't see how you focus on work! I helped a neighbor out at her office on a weekend recently with moving in new file cabinets and taking old ones out. There was a very attractive 25 year old that came in which is a story itself, but there were a number of offices with heels, flip flops, or flats under the desks. Some of them had pics of the women who worked in them on the desks.
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 5thgear:That was meant to be. Then again she may of been creeped out by you recognizing her. Who was she, if you don't mind me asking?
The thing is I never let on that I knew about her modeling for a foot fetish site. I had a perfect opportunity and blew it and I could probably die and live 3 more lives and that will never happen to me again.

The site she was on is Sweet Southern Feet, she goes by Iris.

[ October 25, 2016, 07:59 PM: Message edited by: houseshooz ]

Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylonic123
Board Regular
Member # 50215

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylonic123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Coming home from the pub on New Year's night when I meet 2 female friends going home. I joined them to keep the buzz going since they more booze back at their place.

One of the girls was wearing a real nice, sleek black number on her with pumps and shiny barely black tights...........the kind that made her legs look like they were coated in chocolate!

Anyways, me and her used to always flirt with each other but never hooked up. I was away for a few months and in that time I was in a relationship with a girl (who's now my wife). Since she knew I was in a relationship she dialed up her flirting quite a lot, she was one of those "want what she can't have" types of girls.

So, we get back to their place and sit on the couch with drinks. Before she sits down she kicks off her pumps and my eyes bulged. She rarely wore nylons but here I was getting a front show to her in them with a massive dark reinforced toe on them.

She sits down beside me and puts her feet on my hands, my cock nearly exploded through my pants at the moist feeling of her sweaty nylon feet. I had to fight hard to keep the guy down [Tongue]

We're talking away while her feet were just resting on my lap, her reinforced toes wiggling and kneading into my leg while she occasionally dropped things like "So.....are still going out with your girl?" / "You getting on good with her?".

I loved my girlfriend so I wasn't going to behave myself and not do anything. I did get a perfect view of her nylon feet though, they were absolutely immaculate. The girl knew how to take care of them.

If I were single that night......or naughty......boy howdy, her and her nylon feet would've gotten some doing over. I can tell you she was the type of girl who would've been down for that too.

Posts: 6 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links