Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » the 80's & 90's

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: the 80's & 90's
Toes2Nose1969
All Pro Poster
Member # 47961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toes2Nose1969   Author's Homepage   Email Toes2Nose1969   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was thinking back about those times, and some of the styles that the girls wore back then. Sturrup pants, folding the cuffs of the jeans and tucking the pants into the socks. also girls who wore two pair like pink/yellow on one foot and yellow/pink on the other. This was the catalyst for stinky feet that would soon be with smelling distance. Any thoughts?
Posts: 514 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember jellies and Dr Marten sandals and their rip offs coming in the mid 90s. From there when the platforms came back that led to flip flops for non beach dressing life got good. We have flats now for smell and it drives me crazy when women shoeplay in them.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always liked the way leg warmers made the bare feet
look very sexy. Who doesn't remember Jane Fonda's best seller book cover wearing leg warmers and pointed toes!

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always loved the chunky high heeled loafers all the high school and college girls wore with their nylons and short skirts in the 70's and looked forward to seeing them in their stocking feet when they teased us by taking them off... [Jerkoff]
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kwiksand:
quote:
Originally posted by 5thgear:
I remember jellies and Dr Marten sandals and their rip offs coming in the mid 90s. From there when the platforms came back that led to flip flops for non beach dressing life got good. We have flats now for smell and it drives me crazy when women shoeplay in them.

Yes, flats for smell now... I love them! MY wife has a pair of old, worn black leather flats that produce a fantastic smell... I usually cum in less than 2 minutes when she let's me worship her soft size 9s after wearing them all day!
[Jerkoff]

You're lucky. The last girl I dated wasn't a fan of flats, and wouldn't wear them. There's just something about them, esp when the foot looks so soft and moist. Plus, most of the women I see in them at tables, or other places while sitting down pop at least one foot out.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Below the Ankles
Major Player
Member # 33795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Below the Ankles   Email Below the Ankles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Member berries...

I was a kid in the 90's and didn't get my first feet until the 2000's, so for me it's all about the flats. Flats and Toms and those knock-off uggs.

--------------------
Foot Sniffers Local 151

Posts: 200 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a 90s kid, but I'm glad I grew up in the period where flip-flops became fashionable away from the beach. That was like late 90s/early 00s, though.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mtndukid
All Pro Poster
Member # 1030

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mtndukid   Email Mtndukid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh God I remember stirrup pants always wanted to find a girl who'd let me slip my cock into her stirrup!!!
Posts: 607 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverstar   Email silverstar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My cousin wore LA Gear hi-tops and when i finally got the chance to sniff them, they were kinda funky. You could tell she tried to use foot powder.
Posts: 409 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toes2Nose1969
All Pro Poster
Member # 47961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toes2Nose1969   Author's Homepage   Email Toes2Nose1969   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh yes lA Gear
Posts: 514 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links