Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Check out our instagram page

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Check out our instagram page
showcased
All Pro Poster
Member # 44717

Icon 1 posted      Profile for showcased     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, has anyone seen our insta page? Let us know what you think...

https://www.instagram.com/utoepianfeetqueen/

Posts: 771 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover9637
Loyal Member
Member # 50210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover9637     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow just wow. I have had the biggest foot fetish for the last 25 years and have seen tonnes of pics/vids of feet and I just have to say that in my opinion your feet are the most amazing i've ever seen. Perfect toes, toe length, toenail colours, arches, soles and the way you pose them is just the best you can get. It's just a real shame you don't do videos of them as I would gladly pay for this, say on a clips4sale site. Think about it please, feet as perfect as yours deserve to be shown off :-) x
Posts: 73 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
showcased
All Pro Poster
Member # 44717

Icon 1 posted      Profile for showcased     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footlover9637:
Wow just wow. I have had the biggest foot fetish for the last 25 years and have seen tonnes of pics/vids of feet and I just have to say that in my opinion your feet are the most amazing i've ever seen. Perfect toes, toe length, toenail colours, arches, soles and the way you pose them is just the best you can get. It's just a real shame you don't do videos of them as I would gladly pay for this, say on a clips4sale site. Think about it please, feet as perfect as yours deserve to be shown off :-) x

Thanks very much for the comments. We love to hear feedback and I am glad they are appreciated. We put some work into the pics and her feet so it's great to know that others find her feet as amazing as I do! How does one set up a clips4sale account? Will certainly look into the prospect of videos by request!!!

Hopefully hear from you soon...

Posts: 771 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover9637
Loyal Member
Member # 50210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover9637     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for the quick response. Yes I can tell you put alot of work into your pics and you can tell that she enjoys showing off her incredible feet. Whereabouts is she from and what age, is this your partner? Just intrigued sorry for all the questions haha.
Okay if you go to clips4sale and click menu at the side it will say open a studio and all info is there.

You could also start selling feet vids on fiverr which is good or just open your own site for people to join.

I also see that she doesn't show her face, would she be comfortable wearing a nice masquerade mask or something so that we may see more of her like hair etc :-)

Thanks

Posts: 73 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
showcased
All Pro Poster
Member # 44717

Great ideas, thanks! Are there any other sites one can sell videos on? Clips4sale is good but quite onerous sign up criteria...
footlover9637
Loyal Member
Member # 50210

You could sign up to fiverr and sell gigs on there for people to buy feet videos on there, quite a few people do that.

Or you could go to a site called manyvids which is great and sell foot fetish vids on there, I buy from there and there are girls on there that just sell foot fetish vids. Maybe check that one out?

footlover9637
Loyal Member
Member # 50210

May i please ask how old the woman is. Does she have any toe rings to wear in the pics too?
showcased
All Pro Poster
Member # 44717

Sure. 27 and loads of different types of of toe rings. Thanks will have a look at those options...
footlover9637
Loyal Member
Member # 50210

Yes please let us know if you are going to sign up to one of those options, personally manyvids would be best as you can win prizes etc too and can put desriptions on vids and preview clips etc.

Can't wait to finally see her feet in a video I hope more than anything that this happen, she will be amazing at foot vids

coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful feet. Nice long toes. What size?
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NEWYORKGUY
All Pro Poster
Member # 47889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEWYORKGUY   Email NEWYORKGUY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GORGEOUS, SEXY FEET! SO HOT! I would love to see more full bare sole pictures facing right into the camera! THANKS!!!
Posts: 560 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footlover9637:

lol

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soncee
Loyal Member
Member # 47925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soncee   Email soncee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice!
Would love to see some cum!
And footjobs!

Posts: 50 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterjohn
Elite Trooper
Member # 37637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterjohn   Email peterjohn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All the time man....ive come so many times to her feet. I love the ones without polish.....yummy
U are a lucky man

--------------------
peterjohn

Posts: 281 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links