Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » To my surprise (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: To my surprise
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
quote:
Originally posted by 5thgear:
Another good story with flats happened to me over the summer. I helped my neighbor that's in her late 40s at her office one weekend. Mostly moving in and out file cabinets and other handy man type of work. Me, her, and 3 other office ladies were there. 2 of the ladies had on tennis shoes, and one was a really cute 25 year old brunette that reminded me of Mila Kunis. We'll call her Mila. She was really sexy, and had on yoga pants with shiny black leather flats.

The office had cubicles and then a hall of offices. Mila's office was on the hall. At one point my neighbor told me to bring some new file cabinets down to Mila's office. I got there and she was at her desk on the phone. She motioned me to come in with the cabinets, and got off the phone a min or so later. She got up from her desk and was barefoot, and I was in awe. She had dark blue glossy polish with shorter toes with her 2nd toe only a little longer than her big toe and a nice arch to compliment it. So she showed me where to put the new cabinets and out I went with the one ones.

So later on in the day she walks out in flip flops and asks if anyone wants her to pick up anything as she goes out to pick up lunch. I managed to break away right after she left and went to her office. The flats were under her desk and I stuck my nose and tongue in them. They had a slight musky smell, and embedded toe prints. I couldn't resist and ended up cumming all over the insole. I took it to the bathroom and cleaned it out good and returned it.

Oh my GOOD FUCKING GAWD man, that is so hot!!!! [Drool] [Jerkoff] I can picture in my mind what she looked like and how those fucking flats must have smelled like!!!! [Eek!] I can just imagine your excitement as you buried your face in them and inhaled as deeply as you possibly could, caught up in the moment! I must say though, that took some BRASS STONES to unload in them, in her office, in the middle of the workday, with her colleagues walking around? [Eek!] I can only imagine your heart was POUNDING BIG TIME and you rubbed out what must have been a thick fucking load inside her smelly shoe [Jerkoff] .... and then the clean-up afterwards??? I don't think I would have had the guts to have gone as far as you did. As quick sniff.... no, make that a long, DEEP WHIFF.... would have been it for me! But hey you did what you did WITHOUT getting caught.... and now the memory of the experience--- as well as her scent--- will be forever etched in your brain! Well played sir! [Thumbs Up] [Cheers]

-footboy1

Great reply, but I did use my other head though. She mentioned that she would be back around an hour when she left to get lunch. The office floor was big and the ladies weren't micro supervising me. It was real laid back, and the ladies were busy going through files, and I told them that I was going to step out for lunch. They said, "no problem go ahead". Their offices weren't near hers', and the bathroom was right down the hall from it. Plus I closed her door without actually latching it, and the blinds on her hall window were closed. I was down behind her desk.

It was a definite rush though and I didn't last long!

Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In regards to the flats discussion; i love flats. Sadly, my girlfriend can't wear them because of the shape of her feet ( so she says) so I never get the chance to indulge. I once snuck off with my sister's friends flats a few years back, took them into the bathroom, and inhaled deeply while I masturbated. It was of the strongest foot smells I've encountered. I might very well never get to experience the smell of flats agin.
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In regards to pleasant surprises though, I don't really have them. I almost never look at women's feet in public. I catch glances from time to time but that's about it.
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterjohn
Elite Trooper
Member # 37637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterjohn   Email peterjohn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome stories gents
So wish i could have smelled some flats...
Yummy long live our lust for flats

--------------------
peterjohn

Posts: 281 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was not able to get any pics, if there would have been an opportunity then I would have but maybe next time.
Posts: 3498 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links