Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Feet on T.V. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Feet on T.V.
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
quote:
Originally posted by stlgamer1:
@Silverstar, there is a long standing rumor that one of the executive producers of nickelodeon shows has a foot fetish. So there has always been some kind of foot related thing in all of his shows. He had an episode of a show for Amanda Bynes called "My beautiful toe" and was full of foot shots, he had many foot scenes on a show called iCarley, he had foot scenes on a show called Victorious, with Victoria Justice where she shoots an arrow with her feet or has someone pour ketchup on her feet and even has a supporting actor with a foot fetish or just thinks she has perfect feet. That show also had Daniella Monet in it, who still shows off her feet. There was a show on there with Selena Gomez in it, and she had an episode where she was sucking her own big toe. I think these shows, aimed at tween girls, are showing them that if anything else, feet are nothing to be scared of and should be shown off and taken care of. I think in the past few years, I have seen more and more younger girls at the nail salon than ever before.

I recall often seeing the girls on YOU CAN'T DO THAT ON TELEVISION barefooted, on the set.
Im guessing that this is an American programme, as I don't recall ever seeing it here in the uk, but I shall try & see if there are any clips of that show that your referring too on,Youtube

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
danfootman
Board Regular
Member # 51973

Icon 1 posted      Profile for danfootman   Email danfootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I still remember the WWE Raw segment in mid 2005, where they had Gene Snitsky sniffing Lita's feet 😁.
Posts: 31 | Registered: Jun 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember an episode of iCarly where Jennette McCurdy soaks her feet in a fish tank, and the fish nibble on her dead skin. Such fish (Garra rufa) do exist, and they are indeed used for pedicures, although that practice is controversial.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverstar   Email silverstar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Speaking of ICarly. There was an episode where Jeannette McCurdy made a guy drink out of her shoe. Saying her foot sweat in it all year.
Posts: 409 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There used to be some episodes of Three's Company with feet in them.

There were quite a few episodes of Suzzane Somers barefoot, and maybe one or two with Jennilee Harrison.

Joyce Dewitt had some episodes in Stocking feet.

Dallas had several episodes in the pool.

I believe I saw Victoria Principal's feet a few times.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links