Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What's the word on thicker BBW feet?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What's the word on thicker BBW feet?
lovedemsoles
Board Regular
Member # 44417

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovedemsoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As long as there are plenty of wrinkles and the toes have a decent symmetry, I'm good with pretty much anything.

I'm curious as to what people in the community think about BBW feet. Anyone on here specifically look for thick feet?

A friend sent me a picture of these:

http://www.imagebam.com/image/76472b514248022

And I think they look pretty good.

The reason why I'm asking is because this girl wants to meet to film her feet for fetish clips. She's hoping to make some cash on the side. I had another friend who said she wanted to make clips, but backed out. This girl is actually eager to get started, though.

Thoughts?

Posts: 17 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Crickets tell you anything?

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShowMeStench
Board Regular
Member # 50093

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShowMeStench     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kim T. Feet are the widest most wrinkled sexy smelly looking feetand toes I've ever seen besides my wife's.
Posts: 43 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as a guy that is big into soles, BBW feet are the best! your friend has some lovely soles, should post the tops!
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovedemsoles
Board Regular
Member # 44417

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovedemsoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by catsman:
Crickets tell you anything?

There are a lot of lurkers on this forum. It isn't very active when it comes to replies, so I've come to expect a bit of a wait on feedback. Not that I'm complaining.

I still feel like there's a market for it. We all have our preferences. Just curious as to who had this preference on this particular forum.

Posts: 17 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not a fan of BBW in general.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just like you said above, "As long as there are plenty of wrinkles and the toes have a decent symmetry, I'm good with pretty much anything.

I love women feet that are fat, wide as long as they have plenty of wrinkled.

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bermudagrass80
Board Regular
Member # 37894

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bermudagrass80   Email bermudagrass80   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How cute is she?
Posts: 19 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really really love BBW feet. Her feet are sexy!
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvtheladyfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvtheladyfeet   Email luvtheladyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, there is love for BBW soles.
Posts: 525 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GORMEE
Elite Trooper
Member # 45672

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GORMEE   Email GORMEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Plenty of love for Bbw feet
Posts: 489 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links