Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Facebook or instagram Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Facebook or instagram Feet
young hung bbc
Board Regular
Member # 49179

Icon 5 posted      Profile for young hung bbc   Author's Homepage   Email young hung bbc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi all just wanted to hear your option as to which site you prefer or has the best foot fetish content.... also can u chat on these sites...

--------------------
Sole searcher

Posts: 43 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Instagram has some great content. I think you can comment on what you see but you can also be blocked if you go to far.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Peter, Peter:
you can comment on what you see but you can also be blocked if you go to far.

Niiiii-hiiiiice!! [Thumbs Up] [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Instagram is a foot fetishists smorgasbord

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young hung bbc
Board Regular
Member # 49179

Icon 1 posted      Profile for young hung bbc   Author's Homepage   Email young hung bbc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What about tumblr?

--------------------
Sole searcher

Posts: 43 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lordsoysauce
Major Player
Member # 2193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lordsoysauce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tumblr is a bit harder to navigate, and blogs come and go fairly quickly. So make sure you save what you see, because it might not be there the next day.
Posts: 242 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have only tried to search on Facebook and Instagram, and in my opinion, Instagram is far better for finding feet.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Pitt:
am i crazy or are most of the foot girls on instagram from brazil or south america?

is a foot fetish common in that part of the world?

I found this to be true also! About 75% of the girls I follow are from South America. They just seem to have to prettiest feet to me. And there's 4 or 5 girls that LOVE their own feet more than I've ever seen from any other women before. I swear they are creaming themselves as they take feet pics and videos constantly, all day and night long.

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover9637
Loyal Member
Member # 50210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover9637     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi guys. can anyone point me in the direction of some girls with sexy feet on Instagram, just give me some profile names of the ones you like so I can take a look that would be awesome please. thanks
Posts: 73 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
showcased
All Pro Poster
Member # 44717

Icon 1 posted      Profile for showcased     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footlover9637:
hi guys. can anyone point me in the direction of some girls with sexy feet on Instagram, just give me some profile names of the ones you like so I can take a look that would be awesome please. thanks

Let me know what you think

https://www.instagram.com/utoepianfeetqueen/?hl=en

Posts: 771 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links