Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » tattoos on feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: tattoos on feet
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How does everyone feel about tattoos on feet? I'm really not crazy about it. Tattoos in general don't bother me. It's not terrible or anything, I just prefer the foot more naturally, on its own, without anything on it.
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not into it, but I've seen some chicks that aren't foot related models or anything on instagram post TONS of pics of their feet if they have a tat on it. I mean, of course they want to show it off and what better way, lol.
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like tats but have never been huge on overdoing it or tats on feet etc.

Not a deal breaker but like ruining works of art in a way.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doesn't matter either way to me. They ARE a great conversation starter though. No better way to get RIGHT on the subject of her feet.

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toes2Nose1969
All Pro Poster
Member # 47961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toes2Nose1969   Author's Homepage   Email Toes2Nose1969   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer not, but a little tat is O.K. Example Taylor Swift's little heart tat on her foot, is cute and I'd like to get a closer look.
Posts: 514 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely not a deal breaker for me. Great way to strike up a conversation and get a good look especially if she has nice feet.

Is there such thing as ugly tattoo's YES. But like I said, not a deal breaker for me if she has a tattoo on her foot.

Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
e10rrsu
Elite Trooper
Member # 49539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for e10rrsu   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah. I like when nothing covers beautiful foot.

--------------------
x.s

Posts: 445 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kelfee
Major Player
Member # 37494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kelfee   Email Kelfee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If it's tastefully done I don't mind a small one.
Also agree with feetiesandtoes,great conversation started "and how's 'bout a couple pics of that, ahem , tatoo"

Posts: 183 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfunk305   Email footfunk305   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not a fan of it at all. I like feet without ink.
Posts: 194 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Though I like feet to be bare, adornments such as toe-rings can very alluring.

Tattoos can be very attractive. The problem is that it is difficult to create a flattering design that stands on it own and enhances the appeal of the foot.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never been a fan of tats, period, and I have turned down some nice model because of way too much ink on their feet. Aesthetically, I feel that tats distract from the beauty of the foot, and to me, a model's body is a blank canvass, so when a model wears permanent markings on her body, she in fact imposes her editorial style on whatever shoot she goes to.

My buddy Casey keeps getting more and more ink, and that's OK if I can hide it with clothing, but there may come a time when I will no longer want to work with her, for the reasons given above.

I can live with tats near the foot, as long as they're not too prominent, like the one that Fancy has above her left ankle.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think they take away from the beauty of feet but that is just my opinion. I like unblemished sexy feet.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetiesandtoes:
Doesn't matter either way to me. They ARE a great conversation starter though. No better way to get RIGHT on the subject of her feet.

That is a brilliant point that you made there!

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toes2Nose1969:
I prefer not, but a little tat is O.K. Example Taylor Swift's little heart tat on her foot, is cute and I'd like to get a closer look.

I NEVER realised that, Taylor had one, I shall have too really look out for that one.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:
Though I like feet to be bare, adornments such as toe-rings can very alluring.

Tattoos can be very attractive. The problem is that it is difficult to create a flattering design that stands on it own and enhances the appeal of the foot.

You are so right about those Toe rings,because a lady that wars them aswell as having her nails painted, clearly wants us guys too notice her Feet and pass nice comments about them & maybe if we are very lucky, that type of lady may also invite us too do all sorts of exciting things too her beautiful feet.

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links