Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Girls Who Wear Sandals In Cold Weather

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Girls Who Wear Sandals In Cold Weather
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do forum members notice girls who wear.. sandals or flip flops, with no socks, outside in cold weather?

I live in NYC, and right now the temp here is in the 40s.

The other day, I was walking near my apartment, and I saw a very pretty girl walking down the street. She was wearing flip flops with no socks. .

When I lived in Pennsylvania several years ago, there was a beautiful girl who used to cut my hair.

The first time I ever saw her feet was in.. January, I believe, when she wore sandals with no socks, on a day it could not have been more than maybe in the 30s.

I guess my point is.. we associate seeing women's feet outside in spring, summer, maybe early fall when the weather is warm, but in these cases, it wasn't true. I don't know if these instances are rare,, or whether it happens more then we might think.

Thoughts?

[ November 24, 2016, 06:35 PM: Message edited by: MitchC ]

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Luniuno
Board Regular
Member # 42034

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luniuno   Email Luniuno   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it's a blessing to catch site of a nice pair of feet in cold weather! definitely rare sighting for me. so far it has been the ones coming out from getting a pedi that I see when I walk pass by a salon. Toe spreaders and all!

--------------------
--Luni--

Posts: 34 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it's rare and most women either go by seasonal trends, or just get really cold feet (literally). The ones in flip flops or sandals in late fall or winter probably are probably just die hard flip flop wearers. If I saw one wearing them in below freezing temps I would show concern bc it would suck for a nice set of toes to get frost bit.
Or maybe they're trying to draw attn. to their feet.

I live in a sub tropical climate so it's very evident. There are females that await the cooler temps so they can break out their boots, or booties. Then, the more casual women will go to tennis shoes or something else fully covered and casual. There are days when it freezes, and then 4 days later it's back to the 70s. On the days in the 70s, it's still rare to see the flip flops or sandals come out.

The only real thing I have to work with are strappy wedges, and open toe heels or booties.

The best part for me are the flats. I love flats and most of the time in a cafe or restaurant there's going to be shoeplay or heels popping out.

Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I live in NYC too, and between November and April, it is rare to see any woman wearing open shoes, so I'm always grateful for the brave souls (soles? - lol) that wear open sandals in the winter months.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverstar   Email silverstar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen some women out here still wearing flip flops in the cold and rain. It perplexes me as to how they can tolerate it. My experience most women hate when their feet get cold.
Posts: 409 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last February, I saw a girl in my office building wearing sandals--despite the fact that it was in the 30's outside!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think women who wear flip flops in the winter, or sandals, are just plain lazy. And I think the likelihood that they pay little to no attention to their feet and toes is high. It's like they won't even take the time to address the proper shoe for the moment/weather. They're the "it's only feet" kind of girls.

Real foot queens, the ones who love their feet and think they're sexy, protect them. The women who pamper themselves with pedicures, lotion, nail art, toe rings are bundled up with cute socks, killer boots, and comfortable shoes for the winter.

I'd rather see a girl in a killer outfit with sexy boots strutting confidently through the cold weather than some chic who was too lazy to care about her presentation.

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Girls feet in boots do nothing for me, because their feet can't be seen.

The only "Good thing" about boots, is that their feet will have a strong smell when they take their boots and stockings or socks off, from their feet being in the boots. Otherwise.. I much prefer when the feet are being "shown off" so to speak.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GORMEE
Elite Trooper
Member # 45672

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GORMEE   Email GORMEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The pretty toes are still out here in Pennsylvania. Supermarkets..Cvs...Wally world etc
Posts: 489 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Year Round for California.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18306 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetiesandtoes:
I think women who wear flip flops in the winter, or sandals, are just plain lazy. And I think the likelihood that they pay little to no attention to their feet and toes is high. It's like they won't even take the time to address the proper shoe for the moment/weather. They're the "it's only feet" kind of girls.

Real foot queens, the ones who love their feet and think they're sexy, protect them. The women who pamper themselves with pedicures, lotion, nail art, toe rings are bundled up with cute socks, killer boots, and comfortable shoes for the winter.

I'd rather see a girl in a killer outfit with sexy boots strutting confidently through the cold weather than some chic who was too lazy to care about her presentation.

I think you're dealing with generalizations here. Some of the women wearing flip flops in the colder weather here have flawless feet, and maybe they're not wearing proper shoes because they're just running to the corner deli. In a highly dense city such as New York, most people usually have several businesses operating out of their own block. For example, just in my own block, we have a Starbucks, a UPS office, a 24 hour deli, a dry cleaning and taylor shop, a laundromat and three restaurants. While not common, sometimes I've seen women wearing open sandals going in or out of those places, because they might live next door, or a few buildings down the street from the aforementioned business establishments. There are just no practical reasons to wear warm shoes if you're making a quick trip to the corner deli, so if your feet can take cold weather for 5 minutes, you just put on a pair of open sandals or flip flops and do whatever you need to do.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
quote:
Originally posted by feetiesandtoes:

I think you're dealing with generalizations here. Some of the women wearing flip flops in the colder weather here have flawless feet, and maybe they're not wearing proper shoes because they're just running to the corner deli. In a highly dense city such as New York, most people usually have several businesses operating out of their own block. For example, just in my own block, we have a Starbucks, a UPS office, a 24 hour deli, a dry cleaning and taylor shop, a laundromat and three restaurants. While not common, sometimes I've seen women wearing open sandals going in or out of those places, because they might live next door, or a few buildings down the street from the aforementioned business establishments. There are just no practical reasons to wear warm shoes if you're making a quick trip to the corner deli, so if your feet can take cold weather for 5 minutes, you just put on a pair of open sandals or flip flops and do whatever you need to do.
Maybe, possibly. Maybe not. I don't know. But you proved my point. They're saving a whole lotta time throwing on flip flops instead of tennis shoes or boots? Laziness.

"There are just no practical reasons to wear warm shoes if you're making a quick trip to the corner deli, so if your feet can take cold weather for 5 minutes, you just put on a pair of open sandals or flip flops and do whatever you need to do."

PS. I feel the same way about girls who wear socks that are old, ripped or have holes in them. Too lazy to buy new socks. Real foot Queens have the finest footwear, brand new socks, pedicures every two/three weeks, lotion daily.

[ November 29, 2016, 08:22 PM: Message edited by: feetiesandtoes ]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I say bless them for being awesome and giving a little something back
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen it a few times here in Detroit.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie Footsies
Board Regular
Member # 50304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Annie Footsies   Author's Homepage   Email Annie Footsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I enjoy wearing flip flops year round, with no socks, in any kind of weather. Mind you I live in Florida at the moment but still for Me flip flops are good to wear whenever !!!

BTW a few of you mentioned your in NY. I was there for a short one night visit but had some day time in the city before going home. I wore flip flops and people looked at Me like I was crazy. Guess they are a more rare sight in NY irregardless to the time of year.

--------------------
Please take a moment to visit Our Site and Fan Club. We also accept custom order requests. Thank you

Posts: 6 | Registered: Nov 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links