Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Introducing GF to foot fetish

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Introducing GF to foot fetish
nylonsniffer92
Major Player
Member # 43146

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonsniffer92     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After 1 year, my Korean gf and I finally reached a level of comfort where I felt I could open up about my fetish. It started with me massaging lotion onto her legs and feet nightly for months. She would see and feel that I was rock hard while, occasionally pressing her foot into my boner, but always thought it was simply me getting horny as a precursor to sex and not her feet.

About a month ago I flat out told her, and she just kind of laughed at it while putting her size 7s on my cock and rubbing them for more time. She sometimes doesn't seem eager to indulge it, but does give me some leeway to play. Interactions still consist of me massaging lotion onto her legs and feet. However, now she lets me rub them more than 5-10 min for full conversations/rubs of 30 min, with the other foot actually rubbing my cock now.

To get her more opened to it all, how would you guys go about it next?

Like any good salesman, I want to show her more of what she gets from the deal (getting a gel mani/pedi kit or regular pedicures).

I know it's seen as more normal to have your cock touched by anything than it is to have something viewed as dirty in your face.

Tl;dr How can I turn my GF's acceptance for getting hard when her feet touch my cock into accepting the rest (foot smelling/worship/etc)?

Posts: 240 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Polar
Elite Trooper
Member # 47954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Polar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
slow and steady wins the race. Took my wife a few years with slow progress but now she loves it
Posts: 308 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would just ask her if she would be ok exploring a little more. It sounds like you're at a point where you can be open about what you want. She's clearly aware that you're into feet so it won't be some outright shock. She might not know about all the different possibilities. Just try introduce each possibility one at a time. Explain yourself a bit, let her know why certain things turn you on, etc. A year is a long time for people to get comfortable with one another. It's probably going to be easier than you think.
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that women (or people, really) like to know about what other people like and enjoy, and it doesn't matter so much whether they themselves are into it or not. People want to have the knowledge of what turns on the person they're turned on by.

Think about it: If you have the option of having to GUESS show to turn someone on (your significant other, for example) versus being TOLD EXACTLY HOW TO, wouldn't you opt to be told exactly how to?

So, if you are up-front with your girlfriend and fully clue her in that THIS thing (her feet) is what you really enjoy and get turned on by, why wouldn't she want to know that? To her, it's bound to be a "knowledge is power" thing. Having the knowledge of how to turn on your mate with a never-miss technique is something everyone wants, and some are not lucky enough to get. We foot fetish guys are easy! So I'm sure that girls wanna know! Having this kind of knowledge about someone takes all the guesswork and clumsiness and nervousness out of the effort of trying to get a sexual encounter started.

Once your girlfriend knows how much you enjoy her feet, YOU will get the benefit of HER being able to use her feet to turn you on whenever she feels in the mood.

My ex-girlfriend used to wake up before me, so she would often come into the bedroom, climb up onto the bed, and while sitting at the foot of the bed, plant her bare feet right on my face. Of course I would start licking them like mad. She knew what to do to get me going. [Wink] [Kiss] [Secret] [Hump] [Drool] [Woot] [Jerkoff] [Thumbs Up]

[ January 04, 2017, 05:45 PM: Message edited by: Pjay ]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scribe
Board Regular
Member # 48938

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scribe   Email scribe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Make sure she knows every step of the way that you're into her, not just her feet.
Posts: 27 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links