Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Finally more comfortable coming out with my fetish

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Finally more comfortable coming out with my fetish
stlgamer1
Major Player
Member # 50518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stlgamer1   Email stlgamer1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, and thanks for having me. I'm a new handle, but not new to the board. In fact, I used to be on here, a long, long, time ago. I remember even seeing Wu, on myspace, when foot groups really started to gain tread. Anyways, I am a foot lover, and have been my whole life. I remembered my first experiences of seeing feet, when I was in 7th grade and our teacher stood in the front of the class and slipped her pantyhosed feet out of her shoes and fondled the base of a podium, while reading passages from Charles Dickens. I so badly felt like I needed to be closer to those feet but had no explained reason why. As I think back at my life, some 30 something years of being aware that I loved feet, I am so jealous of most of you on this board.

I grew up in a strict, Catholic family. My mom sung in the church choir and my father and his siblings all played the organ at the church. Everyone was super religious and very strict. So, when I started to learn in school that not only was masterbation a mortal sin but any thoughts that would cause an erection that were not attributed to missionary style sex, was also a mortal sin. So, here I was, young, sexual and afraid to tell ANYONE, that I would rather stare at a woman's feet than her breasts. It wasn't until my second girlfriend, in college, that I ever told another soul about my fetish. She had the first feet I ever tried and I was so addicted to them. She would lay naked in bed and I would suck her toes and fondle her feet. In fact, what makes me jealous of most of you, is that I can count the number of women's feet I have tasted, sucked, worshiped, kissed, smelled and even touched, on one hand. I see posts and pictures of guys with feet all over them and I get so jealous, but it isn't something that I can do in my current state and lifestyle. It is the way it is now but I sure wished it could have been different.

When I met my wife and she indulged me with all the feet fantasies I ever wanted, my fetish exploded. I even went and bought memberships to some great but probably dead sites like Planetofthearches, fmconceptsinc, lissasfeet and even feetheat. I would log into these sites, at work, and use the company's fast download bandwidth to get everything I could from those sites. Then I made a yahoo group, and had pictures of my wife's feet in there. That eventually led to a website called love-feet.com. I was the first person to have Mistress Astelia, Foot Princess, Mommie Dearest, and a few others. I was hoping to get the best foot models, so I could make some money too, but my site was a complete failure. It was only good because I could claim the loss on my taxes and get that back. Eventually some of the girls I bought photos from got in trouble from their boyfriends one girl got caught cheating on her husband and another one got fired from her teaching job when she gave the site url to some students at her school. I had an argument with Mommie Dearest because I had contracted with her for exclusivity, and she posted photos on another site. I also lost Lil miss Leah, because she had her own site and wanted more for her photos from me. I couldn't do it. Along with the fact that my foot site was done in a new technology called DNN, it was actually the very first foot fetish 'portal' website, using the DNN framework. (My wife was and still is a computer programmer and web developer.) My choice in making a site be different than the others, caused confusion to the members and it just wasn't working very well, especially when it took me an average of 30 minutes to program a new gallery, for each new photo set. It certainly wasn't working nearly as well as the bhe standardized foot sites. I had to close down my website, after just 3 years and while I berate it for being a failure, it was the first, real, extra business I had ever done. Unlike other sites at the time, I made an LLC and it ran the sites, the sites were in DNN, which was too new for the time, I also used contracts, which actually had the models sign and print their real names and I copied their ID's for 2257 proof. I found out at the time, that for a photographer or model the usage of any photos without a contract using the model and photographer's legal name, is actually illegal. Even the posting and usage of a photo without a model's and photographer's consent had a fine of up to $100,000 per usage! So, I played it as safe and legal as I could, but most huge websites of the time, didn't do it legally and god help them if they ever have a disgruntled model.

If any of you were around then, and heard of my site or any of the models, then I am sorry for any way that I may have acted. To the models I apologize: especially to Mommie Dearest, Lil Miss Leah and Astelia. I think 2 of those 3 are still doing foot modeling. Astelia is a nurse and is happy with her life now. I wish the other two the best of luck in their sites.

What I do now, is sit at my nice paying desk job, think of feet all day, surf the net for feet all day, and then do hobbies in my spare time, when not with my wife and kids. I get to cook, play video games and do whatever I want. I also get a few foot shots, each summer, with my camera, candidly, and maybe a lot of my wife, but that is it.

My fetish was revealed to my wife's family, by her and to a few of her friends and my friend, but that is it, still. While it is great to have, I just don't see how I could profit from feet anymore. It is sometimes still a cause for embarrassment. We recently had a black woman working for us and she always wore shoes which she took off at work and walked around barefoot. Her feet were perfect and one day while sitting with my boss (mother-in-law) and this woman, in the lunch room. She was telling her about how their new dog would come in and lick her feet clean, and then she looked at me and asked "you wouldn't know anything about that, right?" I got beet red and the other woman looked at me, smiling with one eyebrow raised. Sure, now she knew that I was eyeing her feet all day and every day and while it may have seemed okay and simple, it could also be used against me for sexual harassment, so I stopped staring at her feet so much.

I made some friends while it happened: I had made friends with Seven, who I think was on coedfeet.com and made friends with TSMallory, who was last seen in Tennessee somewhere. I think the models found it too awkward to be friends with someone who thinks their feet is super sexy. I didn't want to be the "creepy old guy" from other sites, you know... in his 30's and worshiping the flawless feet of 18 year olds. It was also something I couldn't do, as a married man. If Mommie Dearest came to me now and offered her feet to me... as perfect as her toes and arches are.... I couldn't take them. I am faithful to my wife after now 12 years and I really wouldn't want to change any of that.

With all of that being said, if there is room or interest for pictures of my wife's size 8 and 1/2 feet, I'd be happy to post some. I have tons of images (About 2 gigs worth). I also have some images from my old site, and technically, I no longer own the sell-able or publishing rights to most of them, such as Mommie Dearest or Lil Miss Leah. So, unless either of those two wonderful and extraordinary women request to see what I had, then I won't post them. But, I can post some other and much older photos if anyone wishes to see them. My site at one time had over 300 videos and over 10,000 photos. I also let people post messages to the models in a forum. I thought it was a great idea, but it maybe would have worked if I wasn't doing it.

Anyways, thanks for reading.

Posts: 118 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad your able to be more comfortable with your fetish and be able to have someone to share that with. Now as for the pictures you have, I say share them. I think we would all be happy to see
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stlgamer1
Major Player
Member # 50518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stlgamer1   Email stlgamer1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, I will try to post what I have in the foot pictures section. I will post some of what I have, none of the photos are of anyone that wasn't a friend, so I don't have any big name models.

I do have a lot of candid photos and a few great stories of strip clubs, but that should be expected as st. louis has probably 50 strip clubs within a 30 minute drive from it. Not too mention the great bars that have waitresses that are either topless, with body paint, or wear bikinis all year round.

Posts: 118 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It sounds like you're telling a tale of failure and woe, and lamenting not having lived a life of wanton indulgence in feet, as though the majority of foot fetishist have. But I don't think that so many of us have. I've been able to indulge in feet of girlfriends etc. over the course of my adulthood, beginning late in high school, sure, but it hasn't been a steady flow all my life, and it hasn't ever just fallen into my lap. I'm not "Mr. Super Confident Get the Feet Man." And there are guys who are way better at getting feet than I am.

I think that you should be counting your blessings: Your site may have withered and died, but YOU GOT TO DO IT FOR A WHILE. You gave it a shot! And YOU'RE MARRIED TO A WOMAN WHO GIVES YOU HER FEET WILLINGLY. That is far more than a great many foot fetishists get to enjoy.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smell_fetishist
Major Player
Member # 45419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smell_fetishist   Author's Homepage   Email smell_fetishist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You shouldn't be jealous of anyone. It's better to live the present time and plan the future than feeling sorry for the past. Also, having a loving wife as a life partner that is into your foot fetish is something wonderful and something a lot of people don't get to have. Try to imagine your life so far without it and you'll understand how important this is. I have had my share of experiences but there are not that many but I never regret that. I always thought that quality foot play is more important than one night stand quantity feet.

I have a question since you were a member of many foot fetish sites at the time: Do you remember a site back in the day (1999-2001)called "footjoycove"? I started surfing online just some years after the site was gone. There was an amazing foot model there named Valena. She was in her late thirties or early forties, blonde with amazing wrinkled soles and long toes. The quality of her pics were amazing, she had some out of this world self foot smelling themed sets and videos. I managed to collect just a number of pics of hers over the years and, unfortunately, no videos. Since the site is long closed I cannot find anything more and most seem to have forgotten her and the site. Do you happen to have any pics or, even better, videos of her? Watching a video and more pics of Valena has been like my foot fetish model holy grail for so many years!

Welcome and thank you!

Posts: 142 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stlgamer1
Major Player
Member # 50518

Yes, I remember the site. If you google, the website domain and the model's name, sometimes you can find someone who has those photos online somewhere. I'm not suggesting a pirating or site rip. Sometimes people take photos from dead sites, like feeture.com, and repost them oline. I think I used to spend a lot of money on those ild sites, but I forgot most of them. One of the first sites I ever remembered, was zee tee's foot site. I used to sneak into my college's computer lab, after night classes and drool over all of those feet.
stlgamer1
Major Player
Member # 50518

Here is something fun my wife did for me last year: She took these shoes that she wears during summer and set them out, on my desk at home:

[img]https://c8.staticflickr.com/1/706/32095101711_2418c96ed4_z.jpg[/img]DSCN3210 by Stl Gamer, on Flickr

I know that in some cases I am lucky for having a girl who loves to give me feet and tease me about her feet all of the time and whenever I want. But, I always still get thinking how some guys are just too lucky. There were a few sites where the owner/photographer got to touch, feel and even taste the model's feet. I'm sorry, but to this day I still love Mommie Dearest/Goddess elizabeth, or whoever she calls herself now. Her feet always look amazing and some times I think that if I had the chance, I would think about it. I know I had mentioned it before, but some days are better than others and when I am having a touch week and I find myself in a strip club with a stripper telling me that her feet stink and have been sweating all day, I'll be damned if I don't tell her about my fetish and tip the hell out of her for rubbing her feet in my face.

I think the first site I ever paid a membership for, was feetdreams.com. I also did fmconceptsinc, shortly after that. I have done a whole bunch, but now without a home-dedicated pc, paying for any site is rough.

Doc Ock
Elite Trooper
Member # 46755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Ock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, what a story. So much has changed when it comes the foot world nowadays. I find it funny that you feel jealous of other foot guys when you have a wife to indulge with. Man...I'm single and don't even feel jealous. I take it for what it is. Also good to hear that you're more comfortable expressing how you feel about having a foot fetish.

--------------------
And to think, at a point in my life, I wanted to actually get rid of my foot fetish.

Posts: 369 | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stlgamer1
Major Player
Member # 50518

I have no problem talking about it with other like-minded people. I've been in meetings where the foot fetish is the strange and weird one and have been laughed at by a room full of people. I understand what it is and such, but also know, that in a forum like this, it is welcomed.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links