Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Getting caught looking (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Getting caught looking
reinforcedtoemo
Elite Trooper
Member # 28066

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reinforcedtoemo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, is getting caught looking at a women during shoe play and a excitement for you guys or more of a embarrassment.
Posts: 264 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A little of both for me.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Depends on the situation but it is a little bit of both.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It would also depend on who caught me. [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Always liked the thought and being caught staring at a hot chicks feet and her reaction,it's a rush.Have searched for real life stories and videos of being caught checking out feet without much luck.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NEWYORKGUY
All Pro Poster
Member # 47889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEWYORKGUY   Email NEWYORKGUY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree, it is both very exciting, yet, embarrassing!
Posts: 560 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RexRyan29
All Pro Poster
Member # 50140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RexRyan29   Email RexRyan29   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Initially its embarrassing but depending on the reaction sometimes it can be exciting.

--------------------
FEET!!!!

Posts: 740 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverstar   Email silverstar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unfortunately I've never been caught staring. But I think there have been close calls when taking candids.

[ January 18, 2017, 09:51 PM: Message edited by: silverstar ]

Posts: 409 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot_Worshipee   Email Foot_Worshipee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As a woman, I don't think I ever would have thought much about someone looking at my feet. I probably would have thought they must look pretty bad. Lol Now, that I am so aware of the foot fetish world, I wonder when I wear sandals or flip flops, if someone is looking. Lol

Once,.this past summer, my boyfriend and I were out, and this guy that was standing near me looked at my legs up and down, and his gaze rested at my feet. When we left, my boyfriend said, "That guy was staring at your feet!" Yeah, I noticed. Ha! That was the only time I ever noticed anyone actually looking. But, you couldn't miss it.

--------------------
 - https://www.instagram.com/footworshipee/

Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is where having tact and class can have huge rewards. Saying, "You have sexy feet!" on your approach can get you labeled as a creepy pervert.

Whereas, a more tactful approach such as, "I like your choice of polish," or "Your toe ring is cute, or "Where do you get your nails done? I want to send my wife/gf there," or, "My wife/gf would love those shoes," can often get you a thank you and possibly a free private foot show.

I've had many women kick off their shoes to give me a better look at their feet after a tactful and genuine comment. If a woman has nice feet, you best believe she's spent some time and money to make them look good.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Polar
Elite Trooper
Member # 47954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Polar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Solid advice John
Posts: 308 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Polar:
Solid advice John

Thanks Polar. I think us foot guys sometimes forget that most women would just as soon show us their feet as they would their hands, because they don't think of their feet as being something that turns guys on.

Then again, some women do and like the attention.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I get a little embarrassed but that's just me. I don't really look at women's feet in public though aside from quick glances here and there. I guess because I feel embarrassed if it's noticeable.
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
urwatu82
Board Regular
Member # 51227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for urwatu82   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While on a cruise last year out of New Orleans, I was sitting on the edge of a pool and my wife was getting some lunch. This hot brunette was in the shallow water sitting next to me. I could not stop staring at her perfect feet and the candy apple metallic pedicure. She caught me looking but didn't bother her. Her hubby was sitting at table next to where my wife had just sat down and we started talking. Cool couple, even hung out for drinks as they had smuggled some vodka on board.

I ended up painting a picture of feet for them (she admitted she loves taking good care of her feet but the pic was of their kid's feet on a beach).

--------------------
http://image.ibb.co/cJ8dNk/38.jpg

Posts: 19 | Registered: Apr 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The older I get the less I care. I don't stare like creepy stare but I definitely look. Most gals are clueless to their surroundings. Half of them are on their phones, talking to their friends and if you're not in their age demo they could care less about you or where you're looking.

That's not to say there isn't an occasional young hottie who notices tho...

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links