Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Does anyone do this?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Does anyone do this?
Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot_Worshipee   Email Foot_Worshipee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My boyfriend was wondering if anyone slowly peels their woman's socks off during sex. He doesn't always do this, as I'm not always wearing socks. But, one of his favorite things to do is to rub my feet while I still have my socks on. His favorites are these really thin short socks he got me that will show the shape of my feet. He will still smell them and kiss them with my socks on, he always makes sure I'm taken care of, then while we're having sex, he asks for my feet, and holds them up to his face. He peels the sock away a little bit, and kisses my ankles and heels, and slowly continues to peel the sock off, smelling, kissing, and admiring the rest of my feet as he does this (kind of like a foot striptease). It's like the grand finale, or climax(pun intended) for him. He is curious if anyone does the same.

Also, he was wondering if anyone else is into well-defined heels and ankles. It's not his favorite part, but it's definitely a favorite. Hell, it's all a favorite for him. Lol He says he likes HD feet (high definition). The high arches, well-defined heels and ankles, the tendon in the back of the foot being clearly visible, the veins and tendons on top. But, he says, he hears people talking about the arches, soles, length of toes, etc., but he doesn't hear much about heels and ankles and was wondering if anyone loves them as much as he does.

[ January 18, 2017, 09:59 PM: Message edited by: Foot_Worshipee ]

--------------------
 - https://www.instagram.com/footworshipee/

Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes I love peeling socks off, esp during sex. Shoes too. Well defined arches are sexy as well. It's all in the curves.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverstar   Email silverstar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can never have enough control to slowly peel them off. It's either take them right off and smell her bare feet or just smell sock.
Posts: 409 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smell_fetishist
Major Player
Member # 45419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smell_fetishist   Author's Homepage   Email smell_fetishist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes I actually can relate to that! I always peal my partner’s socks off during sex or foreplay. That way I can feel the fabric (depending on what type of socks she has been wearing), rub it against my face and smell the odor it has collected over the days deeply. Then slowly removing it, to reveal the beauty of her bare feet part by part, from heels to the tip of her toes. Sometimes I even keep the one on and only peel the other, it’s a nice laternative when her feet are not as stinky yet but the socks are.

It’s funny you ask that actually. An ex of mine, unlike my current partner, was quite shy to talk about sex and fetishes yet she would happily indulge in any kind of sex or foot play. One day we were randomly talking about our sleeping habits like what side of the bed are we sleeping, what pillows are comfortable etc. We were not living together I just had sleepovers there. And she said that she always sleeps with socks on. I said I was surprised to hear that since I ve never seen her do that and she replied “yeah cause when we sleep ogether you always peel my socks off before”. That was so sweet and sexy for her to say, given the fact she was kinda shy to talk about sex.

As for the foot parts: Arches can be really hot but over the years I have noticed I also love feet with low arches. Maybe that’s because I am not into footjobs. But to me, if the shape is nice, high or low arch is not a problem. I love to see the high arch when it’s visible when a woman is wearing flats or heels though. Same goes for the tendon. I only pay close attention to it when a woman is wearing shoes. It is like a diving line that leads to the depths of pleasure haha! Heels (the foot part not the shoes) I do love with a passion. I am not really a tops guy, when it comes to feet I have a deep craving for the bottoms, the soles. I love them wide and very wrinkled mostly, but again, I have enjoyed smooth slender soles a lot as well. It depends on the woman, the foot shape and mostly, the quality and intensity of the smell they are able to produce. To be honest, there are so many details about what I like on feet that I could fill a whole wus page!

It’s funny how two people can have a foot fetish and having almost nothing in common about their likings. It sure is a fetish with a big variety or preferences among people who like feet. Someone might be into nail polish, arches and foojobs, I am into sniffing very stinky soles.

And since I mentioned different kinds of socks and flats, with time you’ll get to experiment with your loved one with different kinds of shoes and socks to see what works a better scent. Each piece of footwear varies when it comes to what kind of smell it produces. You are in for many footwear gifts I am sure! I know I always buy my lady 99 per cent of her foot wear. Going to a shoe or sock store is like shopping at a sex store!

Posts: 142 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot_Worshipee   Email Foot_Worshipee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
5thgear, I love leaving my shoes on for my boyfriend to take off. There's just something about the way he does it...

silverstar, your response made me laugh! I love it!

smell_fetishist, thanks so much for your well thought out reply. I had always been shy about talking about sex...until now. My boyfriend and I talk about it a lot. I have never felt so compatible and such chemistry with anyone in my life, and it's been nothing short of incredible. Better late than never, as they say!

I do so much more with my feet now that I didn't do before. I didn't always wear socks, but now I find myself sleeping in them too. Just to help keep them warm, because he likes warm feet. And, if there's scent, to keep the scent on them. I never used to polish my toenails. Now, I haven't been without polish on my toes for years. Lol

It is funny how there are so many varieties that foot guys like. Yet, everyone has a different idea about what kind of woman they like, or some guys like big boobs, small boobs, all boobs. It's fun reading about everyone's opinions.

My boyfriend wants me to buy a pair of leather flats, and wear them barefoot in the summer. He says they'll take awhile to break in, but when I do, they will hold the scent. So, that's next on the list!

--------------------

Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stlgamer1
Major Player
Member # 50518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stlgamer1   Email stlgamer1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife knows that I love feet so she never wears socks for sex, or to bed, or even around the house.... or around work... or in the car...
Posts: 118 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smell_fetishist
Major Player
Member # 45419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smell_fetishist   Author's Homepage   Email smell_fetishist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Flats are on the list? I knew it! You are both gonna love the results!
Posts: 142 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toes2Nose1969
All Pro Poster
Member # 47961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toes2Nose1969   Author's Homepage   Email Toes2Nose1969   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hell yes, I love the peel.
Posts: 514 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Foot_Worshipee   Email Foot_Worshipee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by stlgamer1:
My wife knows that I love feet so she never wears socks for sex, or to bed, or even around the house.... or around work... or in the car...

Lol I love it. My bf prefers my feet bare, but he also likes them warm, and with scent. This time of year, my feet freeze, so I have to improvise. So, he gets to do the sock peel. Lol At least there is variety that way!

--------------------

Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

quote:
Originally posted by smell_fetishist:
Flats are on the list? I knew it! You are both gonna love the results!

He says he knows what the results will be. Ah, no honey, you've never had a pair if leather flats with my scent on them. Ha! He's in for a treat.

--------------------

Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

quote:
Originally posted by Toes2Nose1969:
hell yes, I love the peel.

He's in good company I see! [Smile]

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links