Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » cousin feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: cousin feet
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverstar   Email silverstar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like reading stories about cousin or aunt feet.
Posts: 409 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jstitch286
Loyal Member
Member # 50418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jstitch286   Email Jstitch286   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I also had a few times lucky enough to catch my aunt after a long night of clubbing, Let me tell you she was so Fukin bomb idk y I was obsessed with my aunt and I would wait until she got home so I could run her feet. She noticed I had a foot fetish and told me it's really hard to get to girls feet, so she would let me get super hard with hers and in return I would massage her [Smile] I remember the first time she said her feet hurt so I went in for the kill I grabbed her foot as she was sitting and told her they weren't red or anything and started rubbing away she told me it felt good and she was sorry her feet smelled I am so lucky now that I think back to it

--------------------
JDM

Posts: 86 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone else feel that this is weird or taboo? I'm not trying to open up criticism, but I just feel this way. With this being common on the mousepad, is it common with foot fetish?
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a cousin story that doesn't involve her feet. We were both 16 and both attracted to the other....it only got intense once but still today over 40 years later, we still talk about it to each other. Neither of us ever told anyone else. It's been both ours best kept secret ever.
I know it sounds tabooish, but it happened and neither of us regrets it to this day. Judge me if you like, but it was one of the best memories from my childhood.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Judge me if you like,"......

Nah, Dude, I dig: thanks for sharing. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FinalFeetGuy
Board Regular
Member # 48766

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FinalFeetGuy   Email FinalFeetGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 5thgear:
Does anyone else feel that this is weird or taboo? I'm not trying to open up criticism, but I just feel this way. With this being common on the mousepad, is it common with foot fetish?

Yup, foot fetishism seems to attract a fair amount of incestuous content for some reason. Kind of cringeworthy.
Posts: 8 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't find anything too cringeworthy about it. But I am curious as to why it seems that there's a lot of incestuous foot fetish experiences.
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverstar   Email silverstar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think its because relatives' shoes/feet are more easily accessible than a gf's or friend's shoes or feet.
Posts: 409 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by silverstar:
I think its because relatives' shoes/feet are more easily accessible than a gf's or friend's shoes or feet.

Not necessarily. You have to assume that the hot cousin with the smooth feet is going to knock you down 20 levels if you attempt to get her feet. The foot weirdness creepy factor goes up even higher.

You'd have a better chance at getting a true girlfriend's feet daily with foot rubs, shoes, etc...

Then you have to wonder how many of those stories are honest and not just a fantasy.

Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd guess a lot of times too, people don't necessarily think of feet as sexual. The fetish is rare, and in some cases, at some point, maybe unheard of. It might be easy to offer a foot rub to a cousin and it wouldn't even cross her mind that sexual pleasure was being derived from the act.
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jstitch286
Loyal Member
Member # 50418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jstitch286   Email Jstitch286   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Idgaf honestly I love my aunts feet and my cousins I just can't help it, my aunts were far more beautiful though

--------------------
JDM

Posts: 86 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ive got several cousins i wouldnt mind worshipping their feet, one I actually snuck a smell of her work boots which were quite nice
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
e10rrsu
Elite Trooper
Member # 49539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for e10rrsu   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've heard many stories from my mates and read some on forums but never experienced one.

--------------------
x.s

Posts: 445 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jstitch286
Loyal Member
Member # 50418

Dude it's the best honestly if you have the chance do it

--------------------
JDM

silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

What work did your cousin do that she wore boots?
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links