Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » women feet in tv commercial

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: women feet in tv commercial
jgga7
Board Regular
Member # 51025

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jgga7   Author's Homepage   Email jgga7   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
do you remember a tv commercial with sexy feet? especially one what don't find in internet, tell us, i remember a commercial of payless with a Close-up of woman feet rubbing gamusa shoes

--------------------
 -

Posts: 8 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ILoveLexisFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 48849

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILoveLexisFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember when I was a kid, there was a Swiffer Sweeper commercial on with various people using the sweeper, and at one point it cut to a woman sitting in a chair, reading a book or something, and sweeping around her with the sweeper in her toes. She had the pole of the sweeper in between her toes. I was really young, but I loved that commercial, and I thought it was really hot.

--------------------
"The Love of Women's feet is a healthy and natural thing."

Posts: 67 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
morefeetplz
Major Player
Member # 2698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for morefeetplz   Email morefeetplz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The best commercial I've ever seen on TV was for famous footwear. All you saw on the commercial was bare feet walking around as if they were people. The entire commercial was bare feet! You know one of us created it!
Posts: 177 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links