Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Need some help and have some new pages to sbow (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Need some help and have some new pages to sbow
chipa
Loyal Member
Member # 7775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chipa   Email chipa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So got my GF in to doing FF modeling and some adult vids and pics. She was pretty excited about getting started when she saw what a huge demand for FF material is on the web, but business is picking up slow and we are having trouble getting her noticed. She is losing her enthusiasm to do it. If you all good tell her what u like and why u like and say what u think of her feet I think some of u guys noticing her would amp her up. Below is her Tumblr and IG name plz check it out!

https://tessalynn22.tumblr.com/image/156936915019
Check out herInstagram Tessa_tease_lynn

Posts: 67 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NEWYORKGUY
All Pro Poster
Member # 47889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEWYORKGUY   Email NEWYORKGUY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has very sexy feet! She just needs to post some pics on boards like this and several others, and she will surely get noticed!
Posts: 560 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] [Drool] [Drool] Wow!
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chipa
Loyal Member
Member # 7775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chipa   Email chipa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any suggestions on other sites? And what is the easiest way to do transactions online selling video clips, pics, or used socks. Also thanks for the feedback she def needs some input. Shess been questioning this whole thing and I keep trying to tell her she has the best feet I've ever seen she needs to share with the world!
Posts: 67 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chipa
Loyal Member
Member # 7775

tessalynn22.tumblr.com/image/156936834284
NEWYORKGUY
All Pro Poster
Member # 47889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEWYORKGUY   Email NEWYORKGUY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
www.footsniffing.com www.themousepad.yuku.com www.fetlife.com www.clips4sale.com
Posts: 560 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chipa
Loyal Member
Member # 7775

https://tessalynn22.tumblr.com/image/156936834284
NEWYORKGUY
All Pro Poster
Member # 47889

I would LOVE to see more full bare sole shots from her too! THANKS!!!
chipa
Loyal Member
Member # 7775

Grateful for any suggestions. Let me know what we can do to spice up the photos or vids. What people want to see. We are doing a shoot right now give me some suggestions
chipa
Loyal Member
Member # 7775

https://tessalynn22.tumblr.com/image/156878104999
NEWYORKGUY
All Pro Poster
Member # 47889

Would she show her face? IF NOT...lots of bare leg and full bare sole pictures! I also love POV pictures! You would lay on the floor and take a pic of her sexy sole lowering down toward your face, like she is about to step on it! HOT!!!
chipa
Loyal Member
Member # 7775

Would show face for a purchased vid or pic to one person but wouldn't broadcast for everyone on the web. We are n bed together right now with camera. Could lay on the floor or have her suck her own toes anything u want rn if u were interested n something exclusively for u
NEWYORKGUY
All Pro Poster
Member # 47889

I would buy a clip on the clips4sale site of her. They go for about $10 for 10 minutes or so. I am not looking to spend too much more than that. There is so much material out there on the net and youtube for free, and for roughly that price on that site. If she did a clip, I am sure she would get plenty of interest, if promoted correctly. Money on there is made on volume.
chipa
Loyal Member
Member # 7775

Describe ur dream video and I'll create it for u. Her face and body are gorgeous too I'll post a body pic
NEWYORKGUY
All Pro Poster
Member # 47889

I provided you with some site info above, some links. Post pics of her feet, legs and body there, it will create a lot of interest for her, and you will have an opportunity to make some money. I am not looking to pay for a custom video, but, a lot of guys would. The more you promote, the better chance for some success! Good Luck!
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links