Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Footalcious

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Footalcious
Rebel67
Major Player
Member # 9288

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rebel67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So... for years, ive always loved Alexis from footalicious to be in my top 5 if not top 3 models of all time. If you know alexis, you know damn well she gives one killer FJ.

Was wondering though... ive always wanted to check out the site which is still up by the way. They havent updated it in over 10 years but it seems to be that all the content is still available.

Any of you guys had experience joining an inactive site before? Kind of a dumb question i know... most of you all would probably say "why? There is no new content" but since all i have seen is little less than 1 min clips, if the member content is still available for download, then technically its new content to me! Just wondering if its worth the risk to pay to join or do you think all the content has probably been deactivated because the server it was uploaded on doesnt exist anymore?

Posts: 126 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rebel67
Major Player
Member # 9288

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rebel67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Pitt:
that girl had some amazing footjob skills, i'd say 2nd best i've ever seen on the net behind lix vixen

it's weird how the site is still online when it hasn't been updated in more than a decade, don't they have to pay to keep it online?

if you search the net enough you will find tons of those clips for free

Yeah the only ones i can find are little clips, usually not longer than a minute or two. PH has a few ive seen but xhanster and the rest just have the same stuff. Where else could i find these clips?
Posts: 126 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links