Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ways to indulge w/ girlfriend?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ways to indulge w/ girlfriend?
knotgnat
Board Regular
Member # 50084

Icon 5 posted      Profile for knotgnat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm in a monogamous relationship with a girl who knows about, and is totally okay indulging in my foot fetish.

We've done the expected foot stuff. Worship, foot job, hand job with a sock, shoejob. Sometimes I'll get her to wear a pair of socks for awhile before lending them to me.

Question is are there any other ways to indulge in the fetish? I get release and don't feel stifled about it, I just want to see if I can spice things up in a foot related way

Posts: 2 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Luniuno
Board Regular
Member # 42034

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luniuno   Email Luniuno   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how about bondage? I use to get my Ex to surprise me with footjobs at unexpected times.she would tie me up on a seat with hands behind my back , do some teasing and just go at it lol. or at times I would be the one tying her up, Tie her arms and legs up and just take advantage [Mmm]

--------------------
--Luni--

Posts: 34 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SolelySimplePleasures
Loyal Member
Member # 51086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SolelySimplePleasures   Email SolelySimplePleasures   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is she ticklish? I love tickling some cute feet!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 82 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What about foot aroma smelling? My fetish has evolved
to loving the aroma more than anything else. I rarely
cum during sex without my girlfriend's aromatic feet right
in my face.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"What about foot aroma smelling?"
Comment by catsman

I suspect that could fit under the "worship" category, also he mentioned funked up socks. But I'm with ya', smell is everything.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
knotgnat
Board Regular
Member # 50084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for knotgnat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bondage huh. Haven't thought of it, great suggestion!

"funked up socks" lol. Definitely a major component, but one thats harder to sate since she has low body odor.
Is there anything I can do about that? I've got her to layer her socks and wear them for extended periods, which does the trick.

Posts: 2 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Stormrider
Loyal Member
Member # 51106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Stormrider   Email The Stormrider   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Flats with no socks can make them stinky, too stinky for me depending on the girl.

Get food involved, lick whipped cream or chocolate syrup from her toes. On the submissive side? Lie on the floor and have her sit in a chair above you spitting on her toes and make you lick them off. Combination: She spits chocolate on her toes and makes you lick them off.

Too kinky?

Posts: 63 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meshington
Major Player
Member # 51122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meshington   Author's Homepage   Email Meshington   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OP, I noticed you missed out Cum on Feet, you could do some play related to that?

--------------------
Vincent: Have you ever given a foot massage?

Jules: [scoffs] Don't be tellin' me about foot massages, I'm the foot fuckin' master.

Posts: 161 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sighfeet
Major Player
Member # 49758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sighfeet   Email Sighfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girl will wear a pair of my favorite socks for days, weeks sometimes, getting them all nice and smelly for me, wears her ugg like slippers on her bare feet.. then we will spend a night drinking and talking, fooling around a bit, getting eachother all heated up.. then she goes to bed with her feet dangled off the end. Ill sit down there sniffing, smelling and jacking off for hours. Drives her nuts knowing how much i crave her feet.

--------------------
Follow us on Twitter @sighfeet & Instagram sighgirlzfeet

Posts: 107 | Registered: May 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links