Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » The more women I open up to, the more normal it seems like foot fetishism is (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The more women I open up to, the more normal it seems like foot fetishism is
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've messaged with a lot of different women of all ages on sugar baby, and dating websites. Most of them haven't been put off when I tell that I like feet. I've heard everything from, "my ex had a major foot fetish", or "I've gotten compliments on my feet", or "having a foot fetish really isn't that weird, and it's pretty normal".

Maybe it's just me...

Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Women are so forgiving and they overlook so much. Most are understanding with regard to sexuality and things that turn men on.

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverstar   Email silverstar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think a lot has to do with the approach one takes. Trying not to be creepy helps. But most friends I have are open to talk a lil bit about theirs.
Posts: 409 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SolelySimplePleasures
Loyal Member
Member # 51086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SolelySimplePleasures   Email SolelySimplePleasures   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If it you don't make a big deal about it, they won't make a big deal about it. Simple. [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 82 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by silverstar:
I think a lot has to do with the approach one takes. Trying not to be creepy helps. But most friends I have are open to talk a lil bit about theirs.

you can try as hard as you can NOT to be, but it depends on the person who is doing the approaching whether it's creepy or not
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Many women know that their pretty feet can catch a guy's attention. No wonder they spend big money on pedicures, sexy shoes, and toe rings.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverstar   Email silverstar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think sometimes they do that for themselves. Not necessarily to get attention but to make themselves feel good.
Posts: 409 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I think sometimes they do that for themselves. Not necessarily to get attention but to make themselves feel good.

I agree. Most aren't getting pedicures to get attention from foot guys. A lot just want to pretty up their feet so they can wear open foot shoes without being judged for ugly feet.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

quote:

This. And never throw it out there until the conversation gets sexual or you've gone out enough and just say, "I think you have pretty feet, I like pretty feet". Don't go out on the first date and say, "look I don't care if you stepped in dog shit, I want to suck those toes".

[ March 07, 2017, 11:09 PM: Message edited by: 5thgear ]

silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

[Laugh] Yes
Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot_Worshipee   Email Foot_Worshipee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never thought about prettying up my feet, dangling shoes off of my feet, or anything similar, until I got involved with my foot guy. Now, I take great care to make my feet look, and smell (to achieve that scent he loves so much), just the way he likes them. I enjoy the "rewards" as much as he does. I agree with MiaNicolette up there, foot guys make the best lovers. I'm hooked!

--------------------
 - https://www.instagram.com/footworshipee/

Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Approach seems to make all the difference.
Posts: 3497 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I don't know about other girls, but I REFUSE to date a guy without a foot fetish... it's no fun!!! Getting my feet rubbed, licked, kissed and worshipped? Yesss please" [Woot]
Comment by MiaNicolette

More of this attitude! [Hump]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mia, I love how you refuse to date a guy without a foot fetish.

If only more women felt that way.

My experience has been, that a woman thinks a guy is "Weird". or even worse, if a man says that the man wants to massage, play with, kiss, or smell a woman's soles.

Most women do not understand this "interest" as I like to refer to it.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

quote:
Originally posted by MiaNicolette:
I don't know about other girls, but I REFUSE to date a guy without a foot fetish... it's no fun!!! Getting my feet rubbed, licked, kissed and worshipped? Yesss please [Woot]

Please talk to an influence as many women as possible, and have them pass it on. [Thumbs Up]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links