Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Jennifer George is a blast from the past!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Jennifer George is a blast from the past!
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know there's a lot of hate of FM Concepts' material, not sure why, but one of their hottest feature models is Jennifer George.

Every vid she's ever done is as hot as balls of fire whether it's her foot worship scene with Sydney Moon or her tickling scene with Wynona Winter.

Jennifer George was active back in the '90's, but her material is well worth watching today. Few foot models match her enthusiasm for foot worship.

JJ

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you have any clips or pics to share or know where any can be found?
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm...who hates fM Concept stuff?

I do remember Jennifer George...she was pretty good!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by coryr:
Do you have any clips or pics to share or know where any can be found?

From what I know she modeled exclusively for FM Concepts back in the 1990's. All of her work with FM Concepts is available on the FM Concepts website.

She is unique in that she really gets into foot worship unlike many models who "stage" it. Her teasing and taunting in tickling scenes is great.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SolelySimplePleasures
Loyal Member
Member # 51086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SolelySimplePleasures   Email SolelySimplePleasures   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FM is my all time favorite. Ever! [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 82 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover9637
Loyal Member
Member # 50210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover9637     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love fmconcepts, have bought plenty of vids from there :-)
Posts: 73 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Most of FM Concepts' vids featuring Nikki Nefarious are well worth your money. I think Nikki's video with Nina James and Dani Daniels is one of the best tickling videos of all time. Nina and Dani have incredibly sexy feet, and Nina is truly crazy ticklish. Here's the link.

http://fm1.surfnetcorp.com/acbuild/showdetl.cfm?&DID=20&Product_ID=12753

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links