Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Massage Parlour (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Massage Parlour
footfetish_mania
Loyal Member
Member # 51190

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfetish_mania   Email footfetish_mania   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most of my life, I worship a lot of masseuse feet.
white, arab, latina, russian, girls feet.

Some of them it was the first time, they had their feet worshiped and they loved it.

I find that most masseuse love having their feet worshiped.

I remember I worshiped an arab girl feet. Wide soles, size 9. She loved it. I took her phone number and 2 weeks after, I invited her home. I licked her feet and her ass****. It was very nice.

Any stories ?

Posts: 64 | Registered: Mar 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SolelySimplePleasures
Loyal Member
Member # 51086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SolelySimplePleasures   Email SolelySimplePleasures   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I work with a model a lot who is a massage therapist. She's always letting me play with her feet.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 82 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Stormrider
Loyal Member
Member # 51106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Stormrider   Email The Stormrider   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's something I've been meaning to do. There is an asian massage parlour near by that I've heard does happy endings lol.
Posts: 63 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footfetish_mania:

Some of them it was the first time, they had their feet worshiped and they loved it.

I remember I worshiped an arab girl feet. Wide soles, size 9. She loved it. I took her phone number and 2 weeks after, I invited her home. I licked her feet and her ass****. It was very nice.

Any stories ?

Do ever just ask for the masseus with the best feet, and then just say, "I don't want a massage, I just want to spend the time worshipping your feet?" Where do you live?
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latina feet [Drool]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A few years back a massage girl used to advertise in a city about an hour away from me. She was 19 years old and a lovely doll. I couldn't believe she was massaging and jacking guys off. Just couldn't believe it. I called her and texted with her, made sure she was the age she claimed and had her text me a pic of her feet. They were lovely. I saw her twice before she moved on in her life (knew she wouldn't last). One of the sessions was, to this day, one of the best I'd ever had (48 years). Something about being in that tiny massage room and having to be quiet because there might be someone next door. Yeah, she was outstanding and I miss her.

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe, I need to add something to this. Most likely the seedy massage parlors will let you worship the girl's feet instead of her massaging you. HOWEVER, they do tack on an extra charge of about $100 if you want "service" instead of a massage. Just to let people know.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfetish_mania
Loyal Member
Member # 51190

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfetish_mania   Email footfetish_mania   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
quote:
Originally posted by footfetish_mania:

Any stories ?

Do ever just ask for the masseus with the best feet, and then just say, "I don't want a massage, I just want to spend the time worshipping your feet?" Where do you live?
I do two things, sometimes I asked the manager to ask every girls their feet size or once they come to the room for presentation, I either take a quick look at thier feet or I simply ask can I see your feet.

Once in the room, these masseuse only care about the option, which come between 60 -120$.
I told them give me a quick massage for 5 min and then I want to rub your feet and I'll give you 80$. Then you get to rub her feet for the whole session and believe me my friend they are loving it.

If you go often and take the same girl, like I did many time, she already knows i'm into feet, so I get 45min, depends on how much minutes I take. She lays on the table and I rub, lick, smell her feet and I jacked off.

I'm from Montreal. Try this my friend. Good Luck

Posts: 64 | Registered: Mar 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfetish_mania
Loyal Member
Member # 51190

quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:
Maybe, I need to add something to this. Most likely the seedy massage parlors will let you worship the girl's feet instead of her massaging you. HOWEVER, they do tack on an extra charge of about $100 if you want "service" instead of a massage. Just to let people know.

True but but I never say I only want feet. I tricked them into giving me a quick massage, cause the girls know they getting the money from the options. Way back I could get away with 60$ for rubbing their feet. Now mostly charged me 80 bucks.

These masseuse are willing to do almost anything so paying her to worshipped her feet, rarely she will say no to that.

solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love montreal. plan to go back. the variety of women is amazing!!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
onirtnec4
Board Regular
Member # 48214

Icon 1 posted      Profile for onirtnec4   Email onirtnec4   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always ask for them to walk on my back once they start the massage. They usually say they aren't trained for that but I ask them to give it a try. After a few minutes I ask them to do the front then my face. That's when I start licking then it is easy to transition to the footjob. One masseuse even said I should just tell them I like feet in the beginning because most masseuses would be more than happy to let me play with their feet.
Posts: 28 | Registered: Dec 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by onirtnec4:
I always ask for them to walk on my back once they start the massage. They usually say they aren't trained for that but I ask them to give it a try. After a few minutes I ask them to do the front then my face. That's when I start licking then it is easy to transition to the footjob. One masseuse even said I should just tell them I like feet in the beginning because most masseuses would be more than happy to let me play with their feet.

What have you found to be the best city for this?
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Stormrider
Loyal Member
Member # 51106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Stormrider   Email The Stormrider   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Marked two things off my bucket list today. Went to a massage parlour and had my way with some asian feet. Probably the easiest, cheapest way of getting feet. $40 for the massage, $60 for happy ending, and $20 tip.
Posts: 63 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Captain Morgan
Major Player
Member # 29917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Morgan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a place in town that I frequent. 2 ladies there that cater. 1 gives there greatest footjobs that I have ever had, and the other has the stinkiest feet that I have ever smelled. I ask for them both to get the ultimate experience, smelling 1 pair of feet while being jerked off by another pair. I call a in advance to see when they will be working together, and set up a morning appointment...that way the stinky foot goddesses has time afterwards to wash her feet clean for the rest of the day. the sessions trust me..are heaven
Posts: 224 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfetish_mania
Loyal Member
Member # 51190

quote:
Originally posted by solefull00:
i love montreal. plan to go back. the variety of women is amazing!!!

yes a lot of variety. Where you from ?
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links