Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » strip joint (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: strip joint
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell yeah, I did this when I was in my 20s & 30.

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfunk305   Email footfunk305   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Stormrider:
I've never seen a stripper walk around barefoot. If they did then I wouldnt want anything to do with their feet either.

Trust me some do. I never get strippers that can take off their shoes easy. Any stripper with high heel slip ons I pass on. Pretty much all of them take them off when they dance.

Once dancer knew about my fetish from other dancers and anew was like why don't you do this to me? I told her the said reason and she switched to boots lol.

Posts: 194 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerimiah
Loyal Member
Member # 48783

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerimiah   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you're ever in the Athens Georgia area don't go to Toppers Showvar, I repeat Dont Go to Toppers! I went in there for a "quick release" because I know most the girls in their and I paid to go back to the VIP room which I had done twice before already. So as I'm sitting down this chick sits on my lap and I told her I was a foot man and would really just like to rub her feet for a few songs (I would never ever under any circumstances put none of their feet near my face). So that being said she was undoing the strap on her shoes to take them off and in comes one of the girls I know that works there which literally never happens while a private dance is going on. She tells me to come back out into the lobby because someone "hit my car" and was looking for me and of course I was like what the fuck. So I go out there pissed as shit and she tells me that no one hit my car but she wanted to stop me from messing with that chicks feet because she was my friend and shit and said that chick plus three others had contracted athletes foot and were having to use topical and oral medicine for it and she was afraid I'd get it on my hands or worse. I know for a fact back where they get ready behind the wall they walk around barefoot all the damn time. But that shit made me sick so I just quit going. Plus if you ever see that shit out in broad daylight you will regret it, that dim light does wonders. I love my ladies I know that work there but even they've said themselves they wouldn't touch the bitches in there with a ten foot pole haha. Just be careful dude, you never know. And I can unfortunately say that athletes foot can spread to some pretty ummm interesting places and it's no fun.

--------------------
Kathulu

Posts: 69 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jerimiah:
If you're ever in the Athens Georgia area don't go to Toppers Showvar, I repeat Dont Go to Toppers! I went in there for a "quick release" because I know most the girls in their and I paid to go back to the VIP room which I had done twice before already. So as I'm sitting down this chick sits on my lap and I told her I was a foot man and would really just like to rub her feet for a few songs (I would never ever under any circumstances put none of their feet near my face). So that being said she was undoing the strap on her shoes to take them off and in comes one of the girls I know that works there which literally never happens while a private dance is going on. She tells me to come back out into the lobby because someone "hit my car" and was looking for me and of course I was like what the fuck. So I go out there pissed as shit and she tells me that no one hit my car but she wanted to stop me from messing with that chicks feet because she was my friend and shit and said that chick plus three others had contracted athletes foot and were having to use topical and oral medicine for it and she was afraid I'd get it on my hands or worse. I know for a fact back where they get ready behind the wall they walk around barefoot all the damn time. But that shit made me sick so I just quit going. Plus if you ever see that shit out in broad daylight you will regret it, that dim light does wonders. I love my ladies I know that work there but even they've said themselves they wouldn't touch the bitches in there with a ten foot pole haha. Just be careful dude, you never know. And I can unfortunately say that athletes foot can spread to some pretty ummm interesting places and it's no fun.

I applaud you for having some standards and walking away. Thanks for the heads up.

Appreciate the warning, but I'm afraid it may fall on deaf ears. Some guys here simply don't care about hygiene and are willing to risk fungus.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by longhitter04:
quote:
Originally posted by Jerimiah:

I applaud you for having some standards and walking away. Thanks for the heads up.

Appreciate the warning, but I'm afraid it may fall on deaf ears. Some guys here simply don't care about hygiene and are willing to risk fungus.

That is quite nasty. I wonder how they contracted it? Most of the time you get athlete's foot from the shower room or the swimming pool or poor foot hygiene. You don't usually get it through people's saliva. But anyhow, yeah that is one main thing to consider. Maybe it would just be safer to go to a sleazy massage parlor to worship feet then.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stlgamer1
Major Player
Member # 50518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stlgamer1   Email stlgamer1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I posted on this forum years ago about my experience and it was a few years ago. Here in the STL area, the strippers know that some of their clients will have a foot fetish, it seems to be a pretty common thing here. So, I came to this one club, called the Penthouse club, and saw this hot 30 something MILF with muscular legs and body. Here, most of the girls do this thing where they sit down on the stage, right in front of you, spread their legs and then close them on your head, pulling you into close to their pussy. So, I did this and these incredible strong, smooth and long legs pulled me in. I was one of only 3 guys there near the stage and she asked me if any of her turns me on and I said her "feet". She smiled and said to me "they get very sore and sweaty, I'd love a massage after this". She then finished her dance and walked right to me. I made the deal, which at this place means that you pay the man $20 for a bracelet, then most girls come up with their own prices. So, sometimes it can be as low as $20 a song, or $20 for like 3 minutes. This girl says $30 for a song and I am okay. She walks in, has me sit in the back area and asks me what I want to do. I tell her that I love her feet and want to touch them. She says 'okay' and we switch places and she undoes her strap buckles and placed these tiny and perfect feet in my lap. I grab the first one and start rubbing my thumbs into the sole and arch of her foot and she starts moaning and saying "yes, that feels so good". As the song is nearing end, she takes the other foot and feels that my dick is just about to break through my pants. She then says to me, if you pay me for 3 more songs, I'll let you worship my feet. Without a word, I pay her the $90 and she places her foot right up to my face and I start sucking, she replies saying "I'm sorry, but they appear to be a little sweaty." I had the best tasting, sweaty feet, which later that day, I find out that the stripper was my best friend's cousin. (He was there at the strip club with me as well.)

As for the strippers now, the last time I went to a strip club and spoke to someone who was a bartender of the VIP area, the girls there now have gone from 80's stripper to 2010's stripper. What that means is that they wear almost no perfume, no body glitter, nothing that a wife or gf could trace back to a strip club, when the guy goes home. Also, since the girls know about foot fetish guys, they actually try to make sure that they keep their feet as clean as possible, between dances and locker room changes. They are out to make money and can't do so if the foot fetish guys don't like their feet.

Posts: 118 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great story, thanks for sharing!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfunk305   Email footfunk305   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by stlgamer1:

As for the strippers now, the last time I went to a strip club and spoke to someone who was a bartender of the VIP area, the girls there now have gone from 80's stripper to 2010's stripper. What that means is that they wear almost no perfume, no body glitter, nothing that a wife or gf could trace back to a strip club, when the guy goes home. Also, since the girls know about foot fetish guys, they actually try to make sure that they keep their feet as clean as possible, between dances and locker room changes. They are out to make money and can't do so if the foot fetish guys don't like their feet.

This is pretty accurate. Foot fetish is not taboo in the strip club. Plenty strippers are aware and they love it because it's less work and easy money. Unless you are going to down right crappy strip club. The whole fungus thing is slim to none. It's not even a logical to think that way because if you don't know a woman you have no idea what she does with her feet. For example I work in a office and several women walk around barefoot after hours.

I've been doing the strip club thing for years with feet and never had any problems.

Posts: 194 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footfunk305:
It's not even a logical to think that way because if you don't know a woman you have no idea what she does with her feet. For example I work in a office and several women walk around barefoot after hours.

I understand your point. You run the risk of running into a girl with fungus just about anywhere. However, you can certainly mitigate that risk depending on the girl and where you find her.

For instance, wouldn't you agree that said risk is a lot less with a girl that obviously takes care of her appearance than some haggard girl that looks like she lives on the streets? I'm not implying that strippers are the same the latter, but they certainly work in an environment that may be more conducive to fungus.

To your point, I wouldn't have any interest in a girl that walks around barefoot in public either.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerimiah
Loyal Member
Member # 48783

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerimiah   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to agree with longhitter04 on this one.

--------------------
Kathulu

Posts: 69 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

quote:
Originally posted by longhitter04:
quote:
Originally posted by footfunk305:
It's not even a logical to think that way because if you don't know a woman you have no idea what she does with her feet. For example I work in a office and several women walk around barefoot after hours.

I understand your point. You run the risk of running into a girl with fungus just about anywhere. However, you can certainly mitigate that risk depending on the girl and where you find her.

For instance, wouldn't you agree that said risk is a lot less with a girl that obviously takes care of her appearance than some haggard girl that looks like she lives on the streets? I'm not implying that strippers are the same the latter, but they certainly work in an environment that may be more conducive to fungus.

To your point, I wouldn't have any interest in a girl that walks around barefoot in public either.

Believe it or not alot of strippers are cleaner than regular women. This is their profession to be fresh and clean. All the men talk in the clubs about the dancers. So they don't want a bad rep of hygiene.
Now if you are going to run down nasty strip joint I can see concern because they are the low totem pole.

As for the environment I can't agree. I've seen drop dead beautiful women in Miami walking on the gross sidewalk after a night of clubbing. In my office beautiful women with sexy feet walk on the carpet barefoot. And if you work in the office you know they clean the carpet not even once a year. So all those germs mutate.

I say you are taking a risk anytime. But going to the strip club I advise no one to get a girl with the slip on heels. 10/10 times they take off thier shoes when they dance.

stlgamer1
Major Player
Member # 50518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stlgamer1   Email stlgamer1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As I said, for the stl area, there are so many foot guys that go into the penthouse club, that there is a 'regular' named "Disco Steve". I was told that he comes in, tips the girls the average amount and then worships their feet. Mind you, if I had another chance to worship some incredible stripper feet, I would be a regular too. But, with so many other foot guys that come in there, even the strippers wear UV reactive toe nail polish, so when the lights are dark and they have the red and black lights on, you can see their lips and toe nails a mile away. You can also tell by their shoe choice. A new strip club opened a stone's throw away and it is called country rock. It has country music and all of the girls wear boots.
web page

I am certain, that they may have their feet clean starting the day, but you know what a nice pair of leather boots can do to a girl's feet when she works out or on a warm day. So those who love feet funk and sweaty feet, may have an easier time there, offering girls to a foot massage may get you a pair of sweaty feet in your lap. Still again, as I said, I've even been in the VIP section of penthouse where some guys may or may not have been fucked, so I think if you pay up to get back there, you could have a foot orgy with all the feet you want. Also also, the girls who work in teh VIP area are not the normal strippers as they are ones who have worked there for a bit and know how to do things right and please the customers. Hell, my wife and I personally know the bartenders in the VIP section and even last time we both went, they both offered to suck my wife's toes.....

Posts: 118 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

quote:
Originally posted by stlgamer1:

web page

I am certain, that they may have their feet clean starting the day, but you know what a nice pair of leather boots can do to a girl's feet when she works out or on a warm day. So those who love feet funk and sweaty feet, may have an easier time there, offering girls to a foot massage may get you a pair of sweaty feet in your lap. Still again, as I said, I've even been in the VIP section of penthouse where some guys may or may not have been fucked, so I think if you pay up to get back there, you could have a foot orgy with all the feet you want. Also also, the girls who work in teh VIP area are not the normal strippers as they are ones who have worked there for a bit and know how to do things right and please the customers. Hell, my wife and I personally know the bartenders in the VIP section and even last time we both went, they both offered to suck my wife's toes.....

How far is this place from Kansas City MO? I plan on going there next year. I definitely want to go there. Sweaty funky feet is my thing. Another reason why another I avoid dancers with slip ons. Too much air and not enough foot funk. lol

I'm not big on VIP I'll would most likely go during the day early evening. Those girls are use hard up for $20.

Tootsies Miami was my foot play ground when I lived there. You can get way more than feet there too. Ask Paul George lol.
The best strip club in America IMO.

http://www.tootsiescabaret.com

stlgamer1
Major Player
Member # 50518

Footfunk305: the place is called Country Rock Cabaret. As the website links to.

In the 1920's, the East side of St. Louis was the place to go for some of the more upscale nightlife. It wasn't until modern times, or the 80's, that Illinois created different laws than Missouri. What lead all of the workers downtown to work on the barges and docks was food trucks and cheap beer and babes. So Sauget was formed about 5 minutes from the Arch. My wife tells me that she and her girlfriends would go out and party at clubs in STL until they were shut down at 2am. But, Illinois has a 3am bar closing time so they would move back over here and party till 3. The strip clubs cater to the night workers and some of them, like this country rock one, used to be a different club that was for the cheaper crowd; like $10 cover and $5 beers. I haven't been to this one yet.

But, in my experience with local strip clubs, going in and finding the girl with nice feet and then offering to give a foot rub, even if it is a crappy one, is much better than none, and will get you some friendliness, which may lead to somewhere nice.

According to google, KC is about 4 hours away. This place is in Sauget, IL, which is right across the Poplar street Bridge, which is the main bridge out of STL. You take a right onto IL S 3, and the strip clubs are less than a mile away.

If you are looking for more fun and variety: Then don't exit and keep going to Washington Park. They have a Larry Flint's Hustler Club, where I used to take my wife and the girls there come in every color and every shape and size. They have a larger area and much, much more girls than the Penthouse club does. There is also a Hollywood Club, which is very full of neon and has a large room. Then there are the no-too-safe clubs that have been there forever, but are there just so a girl can fuck you or give you a handjob and I stay away from those. The two in Sauget and the two I mentioned here, have cameras in the parking lot and security and are very safe.

stlgamer1
Major Player
Member # 50518

Oh yeah, another thing that makes the strip clubs fun to go to, besides naked girls and tired feet begging for a nice rub, is casino games. Illinois has a gaming law that says that any place that serves alcohol may get an electronic gambling machine. So, you can play video poker, while having a girl give you a lap dance or with a girl's feet in your lap.
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links