Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Do you prefer paid feet over the feet of your gf or friend (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Do you prefer paid feet over the feet of your gf or friend
Sub0wins
Board Regular
Member # 51235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sub0wins   Author's Homepage   Email Sub0wins   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meant to reply to you person who has purple nail polish on their picture, i definitely agree you have any pictures of the ladies you've been with?

--------------------
Nothing under size 11

Posts: 16 | Registered: Apr 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Little feet lover
Major Player
Member # 46410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Little feet lover   Email Little feet lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Girlfriend's, friends', wife's feet...

It's hard for me to get turned on by paying for stuff. It's much more of a turn on for me to worship a first timer, or worship the feet of the girls I know because I feel comfortable doing just about anything with them.

BTW, it makes things much easier when everyone knows of your fetish. I just say flat out that I like girls who take real nice care of their feet and pretty feet turn me on. Next thing you notice is that the girls will get pedicures of my favorite colors and seek my attention on their feet. I love having that kind of interactions.

Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stlgamer1
Major Player
Member # 50518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stlgamer1   Email stlgamer1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In reality for me, the free feet I was supposed to get when I married, isn't anytime I want. It is free though. But with kids and both of us working a 40+ hour work week, that time that I can have feet really comes down to about 20 minutes a day. So whether I spent that time with my face under her soles while she watches tv or maybe suck some toes for a bit when we are done working outside. But anyway, there is a certain thing that even though I have great feet all to myself, I always look at other feet. I see tons of feet all day around town and it makes me hungry. If I knew a female who wasn't a relative or close friend and was interested in letting me have her feet and not tell my wife, I'd pay her and keep her as a foot mistress. But I also love stripclubs and while I haven't been to one in a bit more than 4 years now, the idea of having women shove their feet in your face just because they want to tease and tempt you, is hot as hell as well. But then, there are even those who go to some of the low quality strip clubs, like the ones where truck drivers park outside, kinda like in From Dusk to Dawn..... then there are those that are in much better areas, with cops parked outside. Anyways, the last stripper I paid to suck her feet, I paid $100, she was in her late 30's at the time, total MILF. So good.
Posts: 118 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot_Worshipee   Email Foot_Worshipee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by stlgamer1:
In reality for me, the free feet I was supposed to get when I married, isn't anytime I want. It is free though. But with kids and both of us working a 40+ hour work week, that time that I can have feet really comes down to about 20 minutes a day. So whether I spent that time with my face under her soles while she watches tv or maybe suck some toes for a bit when we are done working outside. But anyway, there is a certain thing that even though I have great feet all to myself, I always look at other feet. I see tons of feet all day around town and it makes me hungry. If I knew a female who wasn't a relative or close friend and was interested in letting me have her feet and not tell my wife, I'd pay her and keep her as a foot mistress. But I also love stripclubs and while I haven't been to one in a bit more than 4 years now, the idea of having women shove their feet in your face just because they want to tease and tempt you, is hot as hell as well. But then, there are even those who go to some of the low quality strip clubs, like the ones where truck drivers park outside, kinda like in From Dusk to Dawn..... then there are those that are in much better areas, with cops parked outside. Anyways, the last stripper I paid to suck her feet, I paid $100, she was in her late 30's at the time, total MILF. So good.

Have you ever thought to mention to your wife that you would like to spice things up a bit? She may be bored too. Of course, I'm sure if the situation were reversed, you wouldn't have any issue with her paying to get what she's not getting at home.

--------------------
 - https://www.instagram.com/footworshipee/

Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerimiah
Loyal Member
Member # 48783

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerimiah   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not judging, but dude, if you'd fucking lie to your wife just to get some different feet, shit, that's falling into a psychological level of issues, not to mention it's fucking cheating. As a person that had had this shit done to me several times in the past, sounds like you don't deserve a fucking wife. This is just my personal opinion, public forum, freedom of speech. When a fetish turns into a fucking obsessive behavior to where you can't be satisfied with someone who puts up with your kids, home, and general bullshit on a daily level, and you still want to go be with someone else? Like wtf?
I agree with Foot_Worshipee here, I'm sure you would mind if she went out and paid for the shit she hasn't been getting at home. Maybe you should give her my number lol.

--------------------
Kathulu

Posts: 69 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot_Worshipee   Email Foot_Worshipee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jerimiah:
Not judging, but dude, if you'd fucking lie to your wife just to get some different feet, shit, that's falling into a psychological level of issues, not to mention it's fucking cheating. As a person that had had this shit done to me several times in the past, sounds like you don't deserve a fucking wife. This is just my personal opinion, public forum, freedom of speech. When a fetish turns into a fucking obsessive behavior to where you can't be satisfied with someone who puts up with your kids, home, and general bullshit on a daily level, and you still want to go be with someone else? Like wtf?
I agree with Foot_Worshipee here, I'm sure you would mind if she went out and paid for the shit she hasn't been getting at home. Maybe you should give her my number lol.

You are awesome. It's people like that who give foot guys a bad name. But, I know the majority of foot guys are good, decent guys who just know what they like, and treat the women in their lives well. I have one of the good guys, and I appreciate him so much. He is very attentive to me, and that makes me more than happy to go out of my way to get my feet just the way he likes them, and learn about what he likes. We have great communication, and are always willing to try new things. It's the best relationship I have ever been in. I feel sorry for that guys wife.

--------------------
 - https://www.instagram.com/footworshipee/

Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is why some people chose to remain single. They get tired of the same thing and want variety and they also don't want to compromise on everything.

When you are single, besides going to work and doing your job and paying your bills on time..... you are free to do as you damn well please.

Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links