Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Big feet stories

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Big feet stories
Sub0wins
Board Regular
Member # 51235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sub0wins   Author's Homepage   Email Sub0wins   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tell the foot community about a time you had the exquisite honor of worshipping a bbw or an amazon woman with large feet. How was it, how big were they, did they smell? Biggest feet I've ever worshipped was my lovely gfs size 12s they're so amazing and stinky after a long server shift! Is there something about big feet that just make you weak in the knees like they were made to be worshipped or is that just me lol. If you could would you go to an island where you'd be forced to worship amazon feet everyday and the only food you ate was off of stinky feet? Idk is personally love that lol

--------------------
Nothing under size 11

Posts: 16 | Registered: Apr 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would absolutely love to get some size 10-12 feet someday. In the past year or so I've developed a fondness for big feet, though i like them slender.
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife has size 10's and now after the baby her feet are almost 11's.
Smell has always been awesome.

Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My best night ever of female foot love was a heavy(ish) white woman with size 12 perfectly shaped feet. (prefect for me, thick soled, tight toe pack and wrinkles galore. Delightful smell to the max) She had been wearing hose with huaraches for 16 straight hours through two jobs.

Had her all night. O' what a night! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Biggest I had the pleasure to worship was an Indian co-worker with nice big size 11-12 feet.

She was the only woman to be able to make me cum using only her feet and no lube...

Damn I miss her:(

Im working on a Mexican woman who is size ten...her body is a little large but her feet look great...looking forward to sniffing amd tasting sometime in the near future!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sub0wins
Board Regular
Member # 51235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sub0wins   Author's Homepage   Email Sub0wins   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
My best night ever of female foot love was a heavy(ish) white woman with size 12 perfectly shaped feet. (prefect for me, thick soled, tight toe pack and wrinkles galore. Delightful smell to the max) She had been wearing hose with huaraches for 16 straight hours through two jobs.

Had her all night. O' what a night! [Jerkoff]

I swear you are the luckiest mf i know you dont have any pictures of that fateful encounter do you? Was it a one time thing or did you stay in touch? And did you pay for them? Meant to reply on this my b footjoy

--------------------
Nothing under size 11

Posts: 16 | Registered: Apr 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I swear you are the luckiest mf i know you dont have any pictures of that fateful encounter do you? Was it a one time thing or did you stay in touch? And did you pay for them? Meant to reply on this my b footjoy"
Comment by SubO

No pics, it was pre digital; I didn't even have a camera at the time. It was a one time thing, I think she mentioned a boyfriend. I didn't have sex with her but got several BJ's and I sucked her tits. I came twice during foot in face hand jobs. I truly don't think that my dick has ever gotten bigger than, before of after, that night.
We did not stay in touch; this was a temporary second job for both of us and I soon left. A few years later she showed up at Hofheimer's (where I was selling woman's shoes) and bought a pair of shoes from me. I got to see those size 12's again, but I didn't pursue anything further.
Did I pay anything? No. We used her apartment and I sipped a few beers that she offered. Black Label beer, if I remember correctly.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Let me add, Subo, that I did, and do, regret not really following up with her, but she was a few years older than me and not what I considered girl friend material. I'm not really the type to string someone along. But her feet, especially that night, were to die for. I'll never forget when I took off one of her shoes and the smell hit me and my face was still two feet away from her foot. Keep in mind, she had been wearing the same hose and leather huaraches for over 16 hours.

O' what a night! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Jerimiah
Loyal Member
Member # 48783

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerimiah   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My ex from sophomore year of college had 10s. The were at the time one of the only pair of soles I got the experience to indulge in. I remember only one time she let me really get into them and I couldn't get enough. I started off by having her wear socks all day, she let me lick and suck her toes but wouldn't "perform" anything on me unfortunately. We later broke it off, which I am glad of now. Recently met a girl with size 7s and they can perform way better than my exs ever could [Wink]

--------------------
Kathulu

Posts: 69 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Little feet lover
Major Player
Member # 46410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Little feet lover   Email Little feet lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not into large feet at all. I actually prefer size seven or smaller Asian or Latina feet. Hoever. there is this gorgeous blond, who is about 5' 10" and wears the size 10 shoes. For some odd reason, her feet do not look big at all. I usually don't like big feet because I hate the long toes that look like fingers..., but her feet were nice and slender with perfect proportions.
I am going to ask her to foot strip for me and see where it goes. She already knows that I like feet and has painted them with my favorite color, black. Kind of making her wait...,

Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

"I usually don't like big feet because I hate the long toes that look like fingers"...
Comment by Little feet lover

I don't like that look either, but there are plenty of larger female feet out there with a nice compact toe pack. Often the larger shoe size is due to the wider width of their feet.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Polar
Elite Trooper
Member # 47954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Polar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ive never been with anything over a size 7.
Posts: 308 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
e10rrsu
Elite Trooper
Member # 49539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for e10rrsu   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ultimate dream. Big feet - more to lick.

--------------------
x.s

Posts: 445 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Female feet start to look manish to me when they pass size 10. That's not always the case though.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links