Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Scene In 1980's Sitcom.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot Scene In 1980's Sitcom.
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Forum members who are fans of the 1970s/1980s sitcom.. "Three's Company" may remember that after Three's Company ended.. John Ritter then did a series for one season called "Three's A Crowd" with an actress, Mary Carteret.

While I was always a big fan of "Three's Company", and I have watched most if not all of the episodes in either first run, or syndication, I honestly don't remember if I saw "Three's A Crowd".

Anyhow, to the scene at hand.

Last night I was watching an episode of Three's A Crowd on Youtube.

There was a scene where John Ritter and Mary Carteret are relaxing in bed in their apartment. Mary Cartet is barefoot, and John Ritter is giving her a long, detailed foot massage . She then presses her feet against his chest.

I wanted to post about this scene.

I keep history of my Youtube views on my computer, so I'm going to look through the episodes I watched, and find out the episode and place where the scene was. Even if I can't post the link, I can direct forum members to where the scene is.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The scene is in Three's A Crowd, Episode 9, titled.. "A Little Competition"

It goes from about the 6:30 mark to about the 7:45 mark. Part of it is obscured by John Ritter, but there are other parts where John Ritter is clearly massaging Mary Carteret's feet. He puts her feet on his chest, gives her feet a massage, and there are pretty clear views of the soles and the tops of her feet.

Hope those who watch it enjoy the scene. I thought it was interesting.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BTL2.0
Major Player
Member # 49128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BTL2.0   Email BTL2.0   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The link would be nice to have...

--------------------
She's only a lightswitch away from beauty!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtoKaERvwkY

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great scene! I remember Three's Company had a few scenes of the girls barefooted.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Thanks, dougie. Glad you enjoyed it.

The episode of Three's Company called

"Three's Christmas.".

Had Suzzanne Somers barefoot for quite a long time.

I only saw Joyce Dewitt barefoot in that show a couple of times. I think she was doing yoga in one episode. I remember reading that Ms Dewitt had a "clause in her contract" supposedly, where she was allowed to wear "leggings", and thus, there are very few scenes of her completely barefoot.

jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mary Carteret was beautiful!!! As beautiful as she was to me in 1984, she is perfection now!

I never saw her barefoot, so I abandoned the show.

Thank you for sharing that with us. [Thumbs Up] [Bow Down]

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, I never watched Threes a crowd. I did watch Three's Company but I was a kid. The girl in this scene, I remember her, but as a young kid I didn't find her pretty. And dare I say I thought she was "old" back then...lol

Now, she's an absolute babe. And those feet!!!!

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember this show and this exact scene and episode... wow, brings back the memories! Great share!

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links