Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Question

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Question
Jerimiah
Loyal Member
Member # 48783

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Jerimiah   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, long story short. Girl I've been talking to completely blew me off last night after going out and spending $170 on a hotel room for us. She was with another guy, at her house.

Fast forward to today. She texts me and asks if I'm still coming over, I told her I didn't know and kinda blew her off in return.

Still love the feet, but generally a little pissed off because she knew what I had planned.

I had another friend come over and got some decent shots of her but she's not really into it like Sky was :/

So my question is, this is actually the second time this has happened. Do I keep pursuing or go in to the next?

--------------------
Kathulu

Posts: 69 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I might keep pursuing, but I'd be damned if I'd spend another penny trying.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerimiah
Loyal Member
Member # 48783

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerimiah   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agreed. Plus she lied to me about her last boy being on here too. Evidently the last guy she dated is in fact from where she lives at and is not her ex husband. Apparently this boy thinks I'm her. I called her out on it after he messaged me on here. It's some shit really, but she said she was embarrassed and didn't want me to know cause this dude knows me just not by my name I use on here.

I have two accounts on here, one I use for another purpose then this one.

--------------------
Kathulu

Posts: 69 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Little feet lover
Major Player
Member # 46410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Little feet lover   Email Little feet lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was the second time she flaked on you like that? I would still pursue but not in a way that makes you seem desperate for her attention. I would still talk to her but be nonchalant about your interest in her feet. I think she loves the attention you give her but is undecided on how far she wants to go with you physically.
I would just put everything out in the open and tell her exactly how you want things to be. Just tell her what you want, and make sure to tell her that you will move on if you don't get what you want.
You have to take the lead. I have learned to be proud of & upfront about my foot fetish. Ever since I first got the courage to worship my girlfriend's feet when I was 15, I never had a rejection.
If you are confident and know exactly what you want, she will oblige. If you have to ask and get permissions..., it's already going down hill, imo. Just tell her how things are going to be, or she can disappear. There are too many pretty feet out there for you to waste time on a flaky girl.

Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't usually dispense relationship advice but, lately, I've watched too many guys get dragged around by their dick while they chase after women who are feeding their own ego at others' expense.

She has already shown you where you stand. Please don't waste your time, effort, and money pursuing her (honestly, I'd cease any contact with her). Still, there is nothing wrong with just being available. Don't invest anything of yourself - let her do the work.

For example, don't call her, rather, let her call you. If she doesn't call, you are well rid of her, anyway. Do yourself a favor and move on; if she pops up later, it's just one of life's little bonuses.

There are too many women out there to piss away time on one that, in the end, probably isn't worth it.

Just a thought...

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links