Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » The Life of a Foot Worshipee

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Life of a Foot Worshipee
Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot_Worshipee   Email Foot_Worshipee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Before meeting my boyfriend, I hadn't thought much about feet, even my own feet. I hadn't paid much attention to my own feet. I rarely polished my nails, and didn't worry about filing off every little rough spot, things like that.

Since I met my boyfriend, I make sure I keep them in prime condition. Even though he tells me that I don't have to polish my toe nails all the time, that he doesn't mind them without polish, I know he prefers them with polish, so I polish my toes on a regular basis. He prefers my feet soft and smooth, so I check them for rough spots on a regular basis,and Amope them when I need to.

He only likes natural scent. The smell of soap is a total bummer for him.lol So, I'm sure to use products that won't leave the dreaded scent. I've heard the disappointed tone in his voice, as well as the disappointed look on his face as he utters, "They smell like soap." , when he puts them to his face. [Laugh] It's difficult for me to achieve the scent he likes without a little help. So, I go around wearing a layer of a thin sock, plastic wrap, followed by another sock. At the end of the day he strips of the outer sock, and the plastic, while he massages my feet, until he's ready for the grande finale, and he peels of the last socks, and my toes and feet are smooshed up in his face, finally, at last.

He likes a little dirt on the bottoms, and now that the warm weather is here, he asks me why I'm wearing shoes, even flip flops, because he's ready for some feet that have a little dirt. I laugh, and comply,I like to be barefoot anyway. And, I will just say, it's been a pretty intense couple of days.

We look at pictures of feet together. I like trying to guess if certain celebrities have the style of feet he likes, and I'm usually always right. I like seeing his reactions to pretty feet. I also find myself looking at other women's feet
deciding if he would like them or not.

What do I get out of all this? A complete sexy hunk massaging and worshipping my feet. It is one if the best, most intimate experiences I have ever had. It's hard to put into words how good it feels, but it is highly pleasurable. I get easily turned on just from that. I am having the best sex I have ever had in my life. Yes, he always gets his feet,but he always takes care of me too. He also says he's having the best sex of his life because he's never had a relationship with someone who is so eager to please him. I love it. It's almost a high when I know how eager he is going to be for my feet. I love learning about his likes,and carrying them out. It's kind of like a naughty little secret of mine during the day,and I know we're both going to have a treat at the end of the day. I'm a big fan of my foot guy,and of foot fetish.

--------------------
 - https://www.instagram.com/footworshipee/

Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"and my toes and feet are smooshed up in his face, finally, at last."

What most of us foot fetish guys live and die for... [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very well thought and written out .... [Wu]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice story but your link tried to give me a virus.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trifectaman
Board Regular
Member # 31142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Trifectaman   Email Trifectaman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a woman who really gets it!!! I know because I've been lucky to have women like that!!!
Posts: 11 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot_Worshipee   Email Foot_Worshipee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
Nice story but your link tried to give me a virus.

Sorry about that. I tried to put a pic in the signature line and failed miserably. [Laugh]
The hosting site must have been bad.

--------------------

Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sighfeet
Major Player
Member # 49758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sighfeet   Email Sighfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
best post ive read here in a loooooooooooong time.

--------------------
Follow us on Twitter @sighfeet & Instagram sighgirlzfeet

Posts: 107 | Registered: May 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

Thanks everyone. I'm having a great time with this. Like I mentioned, he likes a little dirt on the bottoms (I know it's not for everyone ), so that's been my latest "project." Lol He says it's a summer thing that he likes for him. He only likes one style of feet, and I am so thankful that mine completely matches the style he likes. I can definitely tell he's happy with them!

Now that I've gotten them a little dirty, he tells me that I better go put a pair of socks on if I want him to rub them longer, because otherwise he doesn't know how long he can hold out! I love doing these things for him. It's a way to give him a little variety, and spice things up. And, he always takes care of me too. It's a great relationship.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links