Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » New to the foot fetish world

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New to the foot fetish world
Don_rhu
Board Regular
Member # 51380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Don_rhu   Email Don_rhu   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Recently became interested in feet more and more by day. Now I must admit that I think I love women feet now
Posts: 13 | Registered: Jun 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wrong section but that's awesome to hear. Did you like convert or something? What normally turns you on? How did you get into feet so much? As a hardcore foot guy whose been into them since I can remember, I'd like to hear someone whose come over from another side.
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Don_rhu:
Recently became interested in feet more and more by day. Now I must admit that I think I love women feet now

You must have seen a lot of nice pedicured feet in the summer and that's what got you turned on.
Posts: 1191 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Don_rhu
Board Regular
Member # 51380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Don_rhu   Email Don_rhu   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well when I was younger I actually thought feet were gross..until my bestfriend (a female) and I went to get pedicures one day after school.. They didn't gross me out anymore after that day. But up until 4 years ago (I'm 22 now) I had my first footjob out of curiosity that grew from watching a footjob video or two.. My ex gf now, gf then agreed to try it even though she thought it was weird.. I was shy and a bit embarrassed for requesting one to be honest.. But I was so curious about how it felt. It wasn't the best fj I've had. But it was good for my first experience. She had her pale white feet sandwich my cock and stroked her legs nonstop until I ejaculated on her stomach... This was 3 years ago. 1st and last fj till 2 years ago...now I imagine receiving em from freshly pedicured toes passing me through the mall. - I apologize for the delayed response and long read..
Posts: 13 | Registered: Jun 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Don_rhu
Board Regular
Member # 51380

quote:
Originally posted by LovelyLadies:
Wrong section but that's awesome to hear. Did you like convert or something? What normally turns you on? How did you get into feet so much? As a hardcore foot guy whose been into them since I can remember, I'd like to hear someone whose come over from another side.

Don_rhu
Board Regular
Member # 51380

quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:
quote:
Originally posted by Don_rhu:

You must have seen a lot of nice pedicured feet in the summer and that's what got you turned on.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links