Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » female foot smell

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: female foot smell
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How many of you love female foot smell? I have to admit, I do love it but not all the time. Some women have a nasty, not good stink that I hate. In fact, one of the girls I meet up with for foot worship seems to have that problem. It poses no problem to me as I just wash her feet before foot worship.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love it. The smell is one of my favorite parts. I love smelling feet, shoes, socks, etc. Sometimes it can be a bit too strong but overall a little smell is a must. I had a friend who used to let me sniff her feet all the time and there was a hint of sweetness to them. This mix of standard smell with the somewhat sweet scent is a beautiful smell
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sighfeet
Major Player
Member # 49758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sighfeet   Email Sighfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thats my fetish, smelling sweaty feet.

all this week my wife has been wearing the same pair of socks. Pink and white lace ones we just posted on our instagram @sighgirlzfeet , check em out [Wink] anyway, shes been wearing them all week. Friday we have plans to do a little drinking and fucking, and when shes spent and goes to sleep i get to worship her sleepy, sweaty, hopefully very smelly feet. Ill be down there for hours.
Been walking around all week with perma-hardon just anticipating it.

[ July 05, 2017, 07:05 PM: Message edited by: Sighfeet ]

--------------------
Follow us on Twitter @sighfeet & Instagram sighgirlzfeet

Posts: 107 | Registered: May 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
e10rrsu
Elite Trooper
Member # 49539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for e10rrsu   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm I've never met a girl that had nasty stink. Maybe I was too lucky all girls I had a chance of smelling feet had nice sweaty scent. [Tongue]

--------------------
x.s

Posts: 445 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sighfeet
Major Player
Member # 49758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sighfeet   Email Sighfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah.. no desire for "stank" but the scent of sweat and leather drives me nutz

--------------------
Follow us on Twitter @sighfeet & Instagram sighgirlzfeet

Posts: 107 | Registered: May 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by masmak:
Hmm I've never met a girl that had nasty stink. Maybe I was too lucky all girls I had a chance of smelling feet had nice sweaty scent. [Tongue]

You are just lucky that's all. Some girls do have a nasty stink that people hate. It resembles the smell of a man's feet. Just complete gross and garbage.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's what I like best about my fetish. I call it the female
musky aroma and it drives me nuts too.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:
How many of you love female foot smell? I have to admit, I do love it but not all the time. Some women have a nasty, not good stink that I hate. In fact, one of the girls I meet up with for foot worship seems to have that problem. It poses no problem to me as I just wash her feet before foot worship.

Can't say that I have sampled enough feet to find really nasty smelling feet. I do like a girls feet to smell like feet though, not fresh out of the shower clean with no odor.
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bad smells can be due to feet infections or wearing synthetic materials or poor venelated shoes can make some smells that are a turn off for me
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lefty22
Major Player
Member # 32790

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lefty22   Email lefty22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love a sexy woman with a nice sweaty foot order. It's my fetish and I have to appreciate that my wife lets me have them that way.
Posts: 207 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peeter
Loyal Member
Member # 51065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peeter   Email Peeter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It can get me pretty aroused, but i have noticed that Asian and African womenfeet dont smell the same. Those Asian and African women i have met didnt smell anything.
Posts: 61 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for theninja   Author's Homepage   Email theninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:
quote:
Originally posted by masmak:

You are just lucky that's all. Some girls do have a nasty stink that people hate. It resembles the smell of a man's feet. Just complete gross and garbage.
A lot of girls wear their boyfriends/husbands shoes as well (especially those adidas style flip flops), especially if they have similar shoe size. I know tons of girls that do that. it grosses me out lol.
Posts: 921 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links