Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Just a thought

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Just a thought
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverstar   Email silverstar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was wondering what people here thought about Selena Gomez. Heard her song "Bad Liar" and at part she says she'll lay her kicks across her man's chest. Reminded me of a picture of Justin Beiber massaging her foot. Wonder if she likes attention towards her feet?
Posts: 409 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd say she for certain likes having them massaged.
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverstar   Email silverstar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But I bet she would be open to let a boyfriend do things to them
Posts: 409 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, she would. She let her boyfriend massage them.
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

I disagree. Some women are truly repulsed by feet, even their own.
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by silverstar:
I disagree. Some women are truly repulsed by feet, even their own.

There are some that probably are forever discusted by feet, but ive had several that hated feet but as they grew more attracted to me, they relaxed and indulged me with their feet.

For those that forever hate feet or other things probably have some other hangup or mental issues

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not sure what the dileo was but at the end of the sh!tty music video it said coming soon, FETISH. It also looked like she mouthed the word Fetish at the end. What do you think?
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

I'm gonna have to check now

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links