Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Beautiful woman, but ugly feet? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Beautiful woman, but ugly feet?
philgill11@gmail.com
Loyal Member
Member # 51430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for philgill11@gmail.com   Author's Homepage   Email philgill11@gmail.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dang you are lucky. To me they have to be small and the length/width dimension just right and the toes angled in a perfectly straight line across but not at too sharp an angle.

quote:
Originally posted by 5thgear:
To me it takes a lot to make a foot ugly. Yes, bunions, callouses are a turn off, but not very common to me. I've seen plenty of beautiful women whose foot shape/size aren't to my preference, but I still get turned on. All it really takes is her to shoeplay and curl the toes and the wrinkles to be there and I'm triggered.

Posts: 73 | Registered: Jul 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would personally prefer a beautiful girl with average feet than a less than average looking girl with beautiful feet. The entire package means more to me than just her feet alone. If I personally don't find her attractive, then what the feet look like means nothing to me.

A beautiful girl with hideous feet would still be a deal breaker, but all things considered, I do agree that it would take a lot to make a foot just downright ugly. Thankfully though, most good looking girls have at least average looking feet.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvstockingfeet
Loyal Member
Member # 51368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvstockingfeet   Email luvstockingfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting opinions.

I find it kind of ironic that many women feel a foot fetish would be creepy and wouldn't even think about being with a man who was attracted to feet. I used to get so angry about this but in reality it goes both ways. I saw a beautiful woman with ugly feet and was instantly turned off. Its a strange circle of life in this world I guess. I can't get angry at women who, in my mind at least, have a narrow view of sexuality when feet are a deal breaker for me and I wouldn't even think about being with someone with ugly feet!

Posts: 79 | Registered: Jun 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
philgill11@gmail.com
Loyal Member
Member # 51430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for philgill11@gmail.com   Author's Homepage   Email philgill11@gmail.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife once said, having a guy want to kiss your feet and play with your toes is pretty mild compared to what some guys would do with a woman.
Posts: 73 | Registered: Jul 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's because it is.
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links