Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Idaho Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Idaho Feet
ToeSucker Scott
Loyal Member
Member # 18112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeSucker Scott   Email ToeSucker Scott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I've been sent to Idaho for work staying in a town called Pocatello. Anyone had or know of anywhere to get some foot action? I've heard of Craigslist and back page anyone used them in my area. Any suggestions or tips would be welcome.

--------------------
Let Me Suck Your Toes

Posts: 80 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry my friend, I've been to Idaho however in the winter. Looks like you might to do some old fashion recon
Posts: 3497 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeSucker Scott
Loyal Member
Member # 18112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeSucker Scott   Email ToeSucker Scott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen plenty of amazing feet already in stores and even on dashboards whilst driving. Maybe I'll try and befriend a local and try my luck.

--------------------
Let Me Suck Your Toes

Posts: 80 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
philgill11@gmail.com
Loyal Member
Member # 51430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for philgill11@gmail.com   Author's Homepage   Email philgill11@gmail.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are a bold FF man to meet and greet a woman and be sucking on her toes the same night. I'd be afraid to freak them out that soon.
Posts: 73 | Registered: Jul 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeSucker Scott
Loyal Member
Member # 18112

Was thinking it might take a bit of time you know to get to know them before hitting them with the whole foot fetish line but if it happens the same night then it will be a bonus 👍

--------------------
Let Me Suck Your Toes

usedtights
Board Regular
Member # 51475

Icon 1 posted      Profile for usedtights   Author's Homepage   Email usedtights   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
l think feet fetish really would always have to include a little toe sucking from time to time

--------------------
visit me at
www.usedtights.co.uk

Posts: 20 | Registered: Jul 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeSucker Scott
Loyal Member
Member # 18112

Yeah of course sucking the toes is the best part!!

--------------------
Let Me Suck Your Toes

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links