Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Judging shoe sizes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Judging shoe sizes
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverstar   Email silverstar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was wondering how accurate guys are on this forum when it comes to guessing a woman's shoe size? As for myself, I'd say I'm correct about 80% of the time. Can anyone also give examples?
Recently, I wanted to know secretary's size after I spotted her in all black Vans. To me they seemed between a 7-8. I asked her later and she told me they were 8s.

Posts: 409 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
usedtights
Board Regular
Member # 51475

Icon 1 posted      Profile for usedtights   Author's Homepage   Email usedtights   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A lot of men get my shoe size wrong , l'm a UK size 7 , but most guess at 8 or 8-1/2 UK size.
My brother os very good and he always guessed my shoe size correctly , but maybe he has been sneaking a look at my shoes.

--------------------
visit me at
www.usedtights.co.uk

Posts: 20 | Registered: Jul 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverstar   Email silverstar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is UK size 7 to US?
Posts: 409 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot_Worshipee   Email Foot_Worshipee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My boyfriend guessed my shoe size exactly, a size 9. I guessed he had a foot fetish. We met at the gym, and we often talked. He would often happen to bring something about feet into our conversation. So, I just came out and asked him one day. During one of our conversations, he asked if I was a size 9. And, I am. He said he has always been good at guessing shoe size.

--------------------
 - https://www.instagram.com/footworshipee/

Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

Foot_Worshipee, that's really cool.
Smooth Size 9s
Board Regular
Member # 51244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smooth Size 9s   Email Smooth Size 9s   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Agreed with silverstar.

I find that I'm decent at judging shoe sizes. I've definitely been correct before. I think part of that comes from having a preferred range (sizes 8-10) and being able to spot feet that fit the size range that I like.

I've also been wrong. During an encounter with a friend of mine, I guessed that she was a size 7 or 7.5 when in fact she was an 8.5. I'd say I can guess within half a shoe size more than half the time though.

Posts: 6 | Registered: Apr 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

I also find it interesting how some women are like, shoe size is just a number, while others are more guarded. Feeling like, why would you want to know? [Laugh]
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shoe sizes are really close. A 1/2 size (Women's US) only amounts to 0.125 inches in foot length. I usually get it wrong when a woman's toes are longer. When the foot is the longest part, it's easier to tell the size.

I wish that was a more common form of conversation. I'd love to know the sizes of female feet I come across during the day. There's this one lady at work who always has her feet out in flip flops. They look like 9-9.5 and I've wanted to ask her, but I don't.

https://www.shoesizingcharts.com/

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by silverstar:
What is UK size 7 to US?

Women's UK size 7 is US size 9
https://www.shoesizingcharts.com/

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links