Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Fetish Pride Flag

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot Fetish Pride Flag
Meshington
Major Player
Member # 51122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meshington   Author's Homepage   Email Meshington   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been aware that there seem to be more Pride Flags around than the usual rainbow flag, so I did a little digging to see if there was a Foot Fetish Pride Flag.

There isn't just one, there are two.

This first design is a bit too obvious for my liking.

Flag Design 1

But I do like this one:

Flag Design 2

Its design is described as follows:

'This foot fetish flag is an unconventional, not complying with the international 2:3 ratio layout. It's unusual 1:3 ratio is meant to be reminscent of the shape of a foot in profile. Designed under the pseudonym Uboa. The black field represents solidarity with fellow foot fetishists and a sense of community. The blue stripe is a call back to other fetish pride flags and symbolizes foot fetishism as one of a larger community of fetishes, each one unique and deserving of respect. The heart symbolizes love, including the love for feet, which is white to symbolize that it is undefined, and up to the person looking at it to "fill it in" with that which they personally desire about feet. Meant to be inclusive of all aspects of foot fetishism and related fetishes (hosiery, footwear, footjobs, submission, crushing, shrimping, etc.). The ten stars represent the ten toes on the average pair of feet, and therefore they symbolize feet in general. They're on the bottom of the flag as that is where the foot is in relation to the body. Red symboilized the color of life and vitality and love.'

More can be read here: web page

--------------------
Vincent: Have you ever given a foot massage?

Jules: [scoffs] Don't be tellin' me about foot massages, I'm the foot fuckin' master.

Posts: 161 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Meshington:
More can be read here: web page

Wow, that's quite the lexicon of "acceptable" PC terms for all of these communities. Is there like an app or something that I can download that has daily updates to it so that way I'm always in the loop on what all these acceptable terms are? Haha.

Regarding a FF pride flag, I don't think I'd be too much of an advocate for that. Whenever I think of adjectives to describe me as a person, "foot fetishsist" isn't the first one at the top of the list to label myself so I can feel like I belong to a certain group. I personally feel like first and foremost slapping a label like that on yourself to identify yourself just puts you into a box to where you're essentially just a number in that box.

Personally, I don't feel like I need to demand the approval of others and demand that they accept me so that way it makes me feel "normal" and that all of my issues will just magically go away if others would just go along with my charade.

[ August 05, 2017, 10:19 PM: Message edited by: BareSoles84 ]

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great flag, like the first one the best. Everyone else of each persuasion gets one, why can't we right?

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18303 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First one!

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BareSoles84:
Personally, I don't feel like I need to demand the approval of others and demand that they accept me so that way it makes me feel "normal" and that all of my issues will just magically go away if others would just go along with my charade.

Well put.

The problem is you are thinking logically, where as most people take on this topic emotionally.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by longhitter04:
Well put...most people take on this topic emotionally.

Thanks. And yes, exactly.
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No one needs a flag to feel accepted or normal, it's just a fun, cool symbol of something we like. (Those that aren't in denial about what we like).

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18303 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links