Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Top goddess feet videos like goddess grazi?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Top goddess feet videos like goddess grazi?
ayymoee
Board Regular
Member # 51483

Icon 4 posted      Profile for ayymoee   Author's Homepage   Email ayymoee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay I don't know if u guys are familiar with goddess grazi but I'm in love with her feet.. Does anyone know anyone with feet like her or any other goddesses with feet like her with similar videos that she does..? Thank you!

--------------------
Ayymoee

Posts: 3 | Registered: Aug 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loveslongtoenails
Elite Trooper
Member # 37076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loveslongtoenails     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she has fantastic nail beds & long toenails.
Posts: 383 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footy55
Board Regular
Member # 29077

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footy55     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She does indeed have thhe most perfect feet...unfortunately it also means that there is nobody with feet like her lol
Posts: 42 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footy55
Board Regular
Member # 29077

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footy55     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could direct you to some instagram pages of feet with features like large nail beds and long nails but obviously the content over there will be non-sexual. There is a particular lady in Germany called Sexy Lena with amazing feet. You could try checking her out. She has her own website.
Posts: 42 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links