Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Having Fun With My Foot Guy

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Having Fun With My Foot Guy
Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot_Worshipee   Email Foot_Worshipee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My boyfriend and I have been together for over 3 years, and we always try to find ways to keep things fun and fresh. Like all foot guys, he has his preferences about things that get him going. A couple of his favorites are slightly dirty feet, and sweaty, scented feet. The dirty feet is easy to do this time of year wearing only flip flops, or going barefoot. But, it's harder to get that musky scent having your feet out in the open. I discovered wrapping my feet in plastic works really well to get that scent he loves so much. Earlier in the week, he requested that I get my feet slightly dirty AND wear plastic, with the same pair of socks, for two days in a row. He has a bit of a sock fetish too. He likes to leave them on as he worships my feet for awhile, then do the peel for the grande finale.

So, I indulged him, and did as he asked, getting my feet just like he likes them. He does road construction and works all kinds of crazy, unpredictable hours. So, day #2 comes with the plastic and he calls and says he's going to have a late night. It's grueling work, and after an especially long day, he comes home worn out. I was disappointed, but I know this kind of thing happens, so it wasn't unexpected. I would have just worn plastic for day #3. But, I thought I would have fun with him, so I sent him this text, "It's just too, too bad you have to work too late to enjoy these perfect, exquisite, and beautiful feet. Made even more perfect because they have just the right amount of sweat, musky scent, dirt stains that add the perfect highlight, and are nicely warm to the touch. Especially too bad because you asked me to wear these socks and plastic for two days. And sadly, this is day #2. Back to flip flops tomorrow. You are so very naughty asking me to wear plastic in the summer when I especially hate having anything on my feet, and then I get nothing. I may just have to spank you for that. I still love you anyway, my hunky beefcake. I'll try to remember not to use soap below the ankles when I shower tomorrow. Lol Smooches."

The next thing I knew, it was 8 o'clock, and he was home. He said he was pushing the guys saying he needed to get home. [Laugh] We had a really great night. I still have a bruise on my inner thigh from when he lost his mind for a minute and bit me! That was a new one for us! After I was spent, he indulged himself in some sleepy feet worship, which is something he recently started doing after reading on this forum. He said he was always tempted by seeing my barefeet at the end of the bed as I slept, but didn't give in because he didn't want to wake me. I told him, "Oh, please do!" We both enjoy it. There's been times I've been so passed out, I was unaware. Or, other times when the gentle feel of his hands and mouth on my feet actually lulls me to sleep. Especially after he has already worn me out!

I don't know how I survived before getting involved with my foot guy.

--------------------
 - https://www.instagram.com/footworshipee/

Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TexasFootParties
Board Regular
Member # 51513

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TexasFootParties   Author's Homepage   Email TexasFootParties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great story, thanks for sharing! I'm glad he didn't get into an accident in his rush to get home.

You and he might want to check out the website for MadameMarissa.com or her twitter feed as she has short video excerpts of some of her fun and efforts to make her feet especially fragrant and scented for her 'poor' foot slaves.

And a special thank you for that last sentence. I've heard a couple of women say things like that and it always makes us, or at least me anyway, feel really good. We need more foot ladies like you!

--------------------
Multiperv at Texas Foot Parties
Helping to make foot fun happen
www.TexasFootParties.com

Posts: 19 | Registered: Aug 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot_Worshipee   Email Foot_Worshipee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, Texas. Thank you. My boyfriend and I will definitely check out that website. I'm always looking for new ways to enhance the experience.

I really meant that last sentence. This relationship is my first and only experience with someone who has a foot fetish. And, he is the best lover I ever had. He is so into pleasing me, and having my feet done is a very sensual,erotic experience. I'm hooked!

--------------------

Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TexasFootParties
Board Regular
Member # 51513

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TexasFootParties   Author's Homepage   Email TexasFootParties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's awesome! Have you told any of your girl friends or sisters, if you have any, how much you enjoy it (and I can understand, unfortunately, why you wouldn't)? Perhaps you'll get some others to give it a try.

--------------------
www.TexasFootParties.com

Posts: 19 | Registered: Aug 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

Hi, Texas. I have told a few select friends of mine. I would shout it out to the world, but he doesn't want everyone to know. Although, according to him, he often comments to the guys at work about how he wants to get home to my feet.

One of my friends can't get over the "grossness" factor of feet. One of those people who have it ingrained in their brain that feet are dirty, like it seems to be what a lot of people think. She feels like she would be too self-conscious to ever let anyone enjoy her feet. I was self-conscious too, I was married to a man who detested feet prior,but I was crazy about my boyfriend, and willing to try anything. My boyfriend and I laugh now because I talked to this same friend before my first foot encounter with my boyfriend about how I had to get my feet really clean, and smelling good. Then, I found out later he prefers slightly dirty feet, sweaty feet, and natural musky scented feet. He was probably so disappointed that first time he was met with squeaky clean feet that smelled of a mixture of soap and scented lotion! I'm so thankful he loved my feet anyway.

Then, I have another friend who was with a foot guy at one time, and she found she LOVED having her feet done, just like I do. That relationship ended, and now she is with a man who just can't get into feet, although he tried it. She misses it!

More women need to open their mind and give it a try. It's an experience like no other. Now, I have a fetish for having my feet done! Lol

--------------------

TexasFootParties
Board Regular
Member # 51513

Yes, I think that's a large part of the problem with the 'hobby', I think when those who don't have it first conjure an image of a foot fetish, they don't think of pretty pedicured feet like most of us might but some really horrid feet they've seen, and/or some guy wide eyed and drooling over them.

I'm glad you are not that way and have at least one more open minded and happily experienced friend. Perhaps you could let your hubby make her somewhat happy until she finds a new foot guy of her own? Or steer her here or to Fetlife.com (free) to make her search a little shorter : )

--------------------
www.TexasFootParties.com

Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

Although her hubby is not into the foot thing, and she misses it, she is committed to him. And, I am selfish when it comes to my foot guy. Not sharing! Lol

--------------------

TexasFootParties
Board Regular
Member # 51513

haha Understood.

--------------------
www.TexasFootParties.com

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links