Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Fetish Convention

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot Fetish Convention
philgill11@gmail.com
Loyal Member
Member # 51430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for philgill11@gmail.com   Author's Homepage   Email philgill11@gmail.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would anyone be interested in attending a foot fetish convention. My idea would be to have it at a central location like Vegas, with guest speakers and foot related activities involving our wives and girlfriends. Of course single guys would have to be able to participate too.

Maybe the ladies get foot massages with their feet behind a curtain and each guy gets to massage each woman's feet for a time period and then the women vote to 1) find what guy was their husband, 2) who gave the best foot massage.

Or: Find the foot. All the ladies shoes are taken off at the door and placed in a box. Guys each get a shoe and then try to guess which woman's feet they belong.

Any ideas for activities? Any interest? Would your wife go along with the idea?

Posts: 73 | Registered: Jul 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good idea.
Along with the activities you mentioned, how about some serious discussions on the acceptance of our fetish, and the fact that it's not "weird," or "sick."

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vegas is a "central location"?

I'm in Cleveland. [Confused]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
philgill11@gmail.com
Loyal Member
Member # 51430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for philgill11@gmail.com   Author's Homepage   Email philgill11@gmail.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A central location meaning everyone is going there on occasion anyway? I am in Canada!
Posts: 73 | Registered: Jul 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If it's a central location, can it be New Orleans?
Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
philgill11@gmail.com
Loyal Member
Member # 51430

Love New Orleans!
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetiesandtoes:
Vegas is a "central location"?

I'm in Cleveland. [Confused]

It's not as though I'm casting a vote but Vegas and New Orleans are hardly "Central". Chicago or Cleveland would be more apt locations.

Admitting that I'm partial to Cleveland; costs are a bit lower and the city is always happy to host a new "convention".

If this notion gains any traction, I'd certainly endorse it. How do we proceed from there?

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aren't foot parties already kind of something similar to this? A bunch of guys engaging in foot fetish activities with girls who are roaming around, and talking and bantering about foot fetish related topics with the girls and also other guys at the event?
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KounterPunch
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Centrally located would be like Omaha Nebraska, but then no one would probably be near it. A national foot convention would be fun, but you wouldn't find many of these guys there saying they are from Wu's. Most submissive foot men can't interact face to face with other men.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
philgill11@gmail.com
Loyal Member
Member # 51430

I was thinking Vegas as central for flights.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links