Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » gf's feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: gf's feet
vila
Board Regular
Member # 4888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vila   Author's Homepage   Email vila   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend indulges in my foot fetish. . We do the usual stuff like footjobs and putting her feet on my face while giving me a hand job.

Until this past weekend I don't think she knew how crazy I was about feet. So we were sitting in the living room watching tv. I got on the floor and took her shoes and socks off. I started smelling her feet and licking her soles. She was just had this baffled look on her face. I asked her if she wanted me to paint her toes. She obliged. As I was painting her toes I sort of started a "foot fetish confessional." Telling her how much I love her feet and all the things that turn me on about feet in general. It was turning both of us on.

I stood up, grabbed her feet and started rubbing my cock all over them. She started giving me a fj and I finished off shooting a huge load all over her toes, legs and coffee table (which was about 2 feet away).

She got really turned on by this and is now constantly texting me pictures of her feet, telling me how sweaty her shoes are making her feet and telling me how much she wants me to cum on them again. Its like I have struck a foot fetish gold mine.

[IMG]http://thumbs.imagebam.com/e9/f4/eb/0099c8592901783.jpg[/IMG]

--------------------
i love cold feet on my face.

Posts: 47 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toepher
Major Player
Member # 2592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toepher   Email toepher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont blame u
Posts: 174 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Little feet lover
Major Player
Member # 46410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Little feet lover   Email Little feet lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cute toes
Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice to have a girl who understands and accepts you.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your gf has very nice feet.

That's awesome that she understands and allows you to indulge in your foot fetish.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links