Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

This topic has been moved to Foot Pictures.     next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Flat Footed Model

Author Topic: Flat Footed Model
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey guys, I have a story for you. As a lot of you must know by now, I strongly prefer to work with models that have high arches, the higher the better. I've been know to reject certain models based on their flat feet, while I'll work with a plain looking or older model if she has the arches.

Having said that, I got a friends request the other day one one of my social media profiles from a model that has some of the flattest feet I have ever seen. She's what I would describe as a "Sunshine Blonde" - tall, cute, and looks like she ought to be in a beach in Florida instead of New York, but she's a local girl. My profile is under Feet Fair, so anyone who stumbles into it, will absolutely realize that it's for people with a foot fetish. This girl seems to be what's called a "Lifestyle" model, that is she does the kind of stuff that you see in wholesome catalogs, and even though she's done some swim suit stuff, but nothing even remotely revealing. So I got curious and wrote to her to see if she had even done any fetish model (No) or has being exposed to foot fetishism, and again I got a no from her. She did tell me that she wouldn't mind giving foot modeling a try, and I told her that she doesn't profile as a fetish model, but she responded that she's pretty open. I sent her my number and she got back to me in less than 10 minutes. We spoke for about half an hour and we're meeting this coming Saturday 'cause I have a hunch there might be more to this girl than meets the eye; she doesn't seem fazed at all by the erotic elements of foot fetishism, so we'll see. As for her feet, one of my favorite models of all time actually has very flat feet, but works them so well, that I take one look at her, and instant wood for me. That model is beautiful Regina and to me, she's as sexy as any model I have ever worked with, flat feet and all.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Go for it chief! She's got a rockin' hot body and sexy feet.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
High arches or flat feet, I'm not nickpicking. I say, "Go for it!"
Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Little feet lover
Major Player
Member # 46410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Little feet lover   Email Little feet lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I like flatter (*not completely wide and flat) feet with little arches more attractive than real high arches. I find the girls who have lower arches to have prettier toes and softer soles.

In other words, I would love to see your model.

Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links