Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Orgasm via feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Orgasm via feet
footsaab
Major Player
Member # 23116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footsaab   Email footsaab   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone ever made a woman orgasm just by massaging, caressing and worshiping her feet?
Posts: 101 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot_Worshipee   Email Foot_Worshipee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My boyfriend has made me orgasm just from worshipping my feet. Once his tongue slides in between my toes, I am gone, lost in a world of ecstasy, with a full-blown, convulsing orgasm. We were both pretty surprised the first time it happened because I didn't think it was possible. He is the foot master. Lol And, my name here is perfect for me. I'm addicted to having my feet worshipped.

--------------------
 - https://www.instagram.com/footworshipee/

Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
morefeetplz
Major Player
Member # 2698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for morefeetplz   Email morefeetplz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife and I participate in foot play very often. There are times I make her orgasm just by sucking on her toes and biting her arches. The first time that happened we both were shocked!
Posts: 177 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footsaab
Major Player
Member # 23116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footsaab   Email footsaab   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing!
I too had a similar experience recently and was as shocked as the rest of you as I had never experienced or heard of such a thing in all my years of foot worship.

Posts: 101 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
e10rrsu
Elite Trooper
Member # 49539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for e10rrsu   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. I never thought it's possible. My girl loves some good foot worship but I don't think she was even close to orgasm just by foot plays.

--------------------
x.s

Posts: 445 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think I have done it to a girl, but it has eventually led the girl to have sex with me.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not directly but I was sucking one’s big toe and she got responsive, then started rubbing her clit. She begged me to fuck her and orgasmed. I was so turned on and went beast on her feet licking and sucking as if they were food and I was starving so maybe that vigor got her going.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scribe
Board Regular
Member # 48938

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scribe   Email scribe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep. I can make my wife have an orgasm just by sucking her toes and rubbing her feet slowly.

She comes especially hard, though, when I suck her toes and get her warmed up before she masturbates to bring it home. After about 10 minutes of worshiping her feet, she's soaking wet and eventually is unable to resist touching herself. Once she does, it's literally 5 seconds or less before she's groaning and grunting in climax. And then, when I watch her twitching and gasping, it makes me shoot my load ... usually all over her pretty feet.

Posts: 27 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
To have a woman play with herself while I play with her feet is a big fantasy of mine.

It was quite an experience.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links