Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » BABS last season

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: BABS last season
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I found out that Season 4 is the last season of the BABS. I really like Becky's feet and most of her foot model's feet. However, how many of you ever had a foot session with her or her models? I read recently that she now charges $500 for a foot session which I think is robbery. That's crazy.

Furthermore, I contacted her before and she told me I need to pay her $60 for a pair of her stockings. I told her that her website said they were $35 so why charge me more? She told me that prices were going up; but as of this day I saw that the prices have not gone up. Her advertisements look enticing but I feel like there is a lot of shadiness involved.

When I emailed her she said no one is in queue to purchase her stockings so she is ready to take my order. She has over 30,000 followers on YouTube and not ONE of them have bought socks/stockings from her? Doesn't sound right. Why did she charge me more than what she advertises..... seems strange. Anyone do any business with this lady in person or online? Please share your experience.

Furthermore, has anyone bought smelly socks from models online recently? Who do you recommend?

Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been asking for years now....has anyone actually had her feet in their face? The answer is no.

It's a photographers website, content, tweets, idea..."Becky" is just a model and spokesperson. She has a man and will never do a foot fetish session.

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why not just beat off to her YouTube vids and leave her alone. If she's sketchy with raising prices and with other things, then I wouldn't trust who has worn the socks or stockings.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can remember several threads in the past where delusional guys argued that most of these foot/fetish models were actually into feet and personally enjoyed the fetish.

This should be proof positive that these girls are in it simply for personal gain.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by longhitter04:
I can remember several threads in the past where delusional guys argued that most of these foot/fetish models were actually into feet and personally enjoyed the fetish.

This should be proof positive that these girls are in it simply for personal gain.

This.

Nothing wrong with that of course in trying to make a profit, but let's not pretend that all of these "professional" foot fetish models are doing us all a favor because they personally enjoy the fetish themselves and think so highly of foot guys. That's not to say of course they're all like that, as I'm sure there's a select few who do genuinely enjoy it.

Wouldn't be surprised if many of them simply see it as nothing more than a way to make money while doing nothing, because there's guys (who they probably view as suckers and wouldn't otherwise give the time of day outside of a business relationship) who are willing to pay for their dirty laundry.

[ October 16, 2017, 06:33 PM: Message edited by: BareSoles84 ]

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not to harp on this particular topic but I just noticed on IG Becky posted that she offers PUBLIC play date meet & greets.

Does anyone know what the hell that is?

Does that mean you can meet her, in public, and wish to the Lord above that you could sniff/lick her feet only to be told no?

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I get emails from her in her circulars and she is always advertising foot sessions with her foot girls and even once in awhile Becky herself. All I gotta say is, be VERY careful about paying ANY money up front before even seeing the person. Seems like a big pitfall to pay and not receive simultaneously.

This is why it's best to find local girls and pay them at the time of foot worship.

Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:
All I gotta say is, be VERY careful about paying ANY money up front before even seeing the person.

I'd like to think that there should be no need to make this statement. That it should be viewed as common sense. However, that's not the case.

There are some that are so wrapped up in their fetish and so thankful for even an opportunity to meet a girl, that they'll gladly open their wallet if they get a return email or phone call from a girl.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by longhitter04:
quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:
All I gotta say is, be VERY careful about paying ANY money up front before even seeing the person.

I'd like to think that there should be no need to make this statement. That it should be viewed as common sense. However, that's not the case.

There are some that are so wrapped up in their fetish and so thankful for even an opportunity to meet a girl, that they'll gladly open their wallet if they get a return email or phone call from a girl.

Well said.

There's many guys who will unfortunately do anything if a female, regardless of who it is, shows even a scintilla of interest in them. For some reason, males are under the impression that they have to be grateful that a female is showing interest in them.

This is why I couldn't disagree more with guys who defend faceless foot models and say that we should all just be grateful that they're posting pictures in the first place.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

quote:
Originally posted by BareSoles84:
For some reason, males are under the impression that they have to be grateful that a female is showing interest in them.

That approach is counterproductive. A severe lack of self respect.
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"any girl can be a foot model, as long as she has 10 toes some foot guy will think she's "hot""

Some guys don't even need 10...Rule 34.....Rule 34........

Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links